Who is that?-Chapter 4

*🐺Lily's P.O.V🐺*

"hello, who are you?!" I yelled at the figure near my room, and as I said that the figure ran away "HEY GET BACK HERE!!!!" Me and Bendy yelled and we all ran after the figure. It was speedy whatever it was but it was defiantly fast Bendy grabbed me and threw me at the figure but it turned right as he threw me and I hit the wall. "Crap.....LILY!" Bendy yelled "I'm ok just hurts a bit" I said and Alice and Boris came running in "Lily!" They both yelled and came running to me "Are you ok Lily?" Alice asks Helping me up "Yea I'm good". Then I started getting a flashback and my head started hurting "AGH!!!" I yelled and hit the floor.

                                                             *🐺Younger Lily's P.O.V🐺*

"Uncle Henry?" I walked into my Uncle Henry's Office "Yes Lily You cute little thing?" He asked me using my cute nickname that he gave me when I was born. "I'm lonely" I said as I walked up to him "Lily how could you be lonely? You have Boris And Bendy And everyone here so what's the problem?" He asked pulling me on his lap "You all are guys I'm the only girl on this cartoon" I said sadly "Well maybe I can draw you a friend" He said smiling at me and I yipped happily and jumped off his lap as a wolf and ran off saying "Thank you Uncle Henry!!!".

                                                            *The Next Day*

"Uncle henry I still have no friend" I say walking into uncle henry's office and I see a huge box "What's that?" I asked pointing to the Box "Open it up and see it yourself Lily" He said grinning like a dummy "Okay" I said and opened it. "Hi!" The girl inside said "Hello!" I said "I'm Alice Angel What's Your name?" She asked me "Lily The Wolf Nice to meet you Alice" I said as she held out her hand for me to shake it, I looked at uncle henry and he mouthed 'Be yourself' And I nodded and tackled her in a hug. She hugged me back And we both laughed we are going to be good friends.

                                                           *When Lily Wakes up from passing out*

"Lily are you ok?" Alice asked me worried "I remembered something" I said shocked "What was it?" Bendy asked me "It was the first day I met Alice when I was a little girl" I said and she perked up "Your remembering me!" She said Smiling "Yea" I responded, smiling at her and I swore I saw her tear up.

                                                           *😈????'s P.O.V😈*

So she remembered her precious Alice, my plan is working now for Susie Campbell. I walked to where I kept lily and I see Susie Knocked out in the same chair lily was in. She started waking up "Why are u doing this I thought you loved all of us" Susie asked me "I DID now not anymore" I said "Now goodnight Susie" "Wait wh-" I knocked her out.

                                                           *🐺Lily's P.O.V🐺*

I suddenly got this feeling in the back of my head and I yelled "SUSIE!!!" Everyone was confused while Alice looked at me worried "What about her Lily?" "She's in danger I can smell her out Come on!" I yelled and turned into a wolf and ran and sniffed the ground to find Susie.

Hi guys, I fully appreciate that you guys want to read basically my life but I have some questions for you guys in the comments to try to answer. Will me and my friends find Susie in time so she doesn't get hurt, Who do you think Susie was talking to, What or who do you think ill remember next, Who took Susie and why do they want her? Give your best ideas and theories of this. keep howling on guys.                                                                                                                                                                                                         -Lily the Wolf🐺🐺🐺