Found-Chapter 2

Alice looked at me shocked and said something that shocked me "(N-N/N)?" I looked at her in shock and asked her "How do you know my Nickname?" Alice started tearing up while Boris was still crying. "Alice a-are yer s-sure it's her.....?" Boris asked while still crying, Alice looked at me with tears in her eyes and asked "Can you sing?" I Nodded. Alice smiled and looked at Boris and nodded, I was still tied up so I asked "Um I really don't know what's going on but can I please be untied?" Alice nodded and untied me. As soon as I stood up Boris Came running toward me and hugged me tightly, "Yer back" Boris kept mumbling to me I let him keep hugging me. When Boris got done hugging me I asked "What is going on?" Alice looked at me and asked "You truly don't remember us (N/N)?" I shook my head Then they grabbed my arms and dragged me somewhere.

                               *Alice and Boris Drag (Y/N) Somewhere*

"The Projector Room? why are we here?" I asked Alice and she responded with tears In her eyes "You have to see this" Then she played a video on the projector  And it was a song I've been singing all my life it was "Build our machine" I said in awe and watched how when Boris would stop singing he would kiss the top of my head on the video and how when me and Alice weren't singing we would kiss. I looked at Alice to see she was looking at me with tears in her eyes, so I slightly smiled and went over and hugged her and said "Please don't be sad I hate it when people are sad".

                                   *After the video was over*

"So what does that mean?" I asked not knowing a thing then Alice asked me "(Y/N) Do you remember where you were found?" I started to think for a bit and as I was answering her I realized something. "Of course I remember- wait Found? How do you know I was found?" Alice just looked at me and said "Just tell your story I'll explain later." I nodded and explained that I was found exactly in front of the Studio and that my mom and dad were shocked by what I looked like and basically my life story, odd thing was every second I went on more tears came out of their eyes. "She's back?" I heard a voice say "Yes Bendy she's back" Alice responded And I turned around so I could see bendy and he was the thing that scared me "Well I guess it's true and sorry for scaring you Lily I didn't recognize you" I looked at him with confusion "My name isn't lily it's (Y/N)" I said. Boris and Bendy nodded toward Alice And she nodded back Explaining everything from when I was a baby to when I went missing a few years ago, and how me and Alice were dating I was just shocked. When she was finished explaining I simply asked "So my real name is Lily the wolf, I'm Boris's Younger sister, And Alice's Girlfriend?" They all nodded while Alice just looked at the ground "Alice?" I asked she quickly put her head up "Yes Lily?" I looked her straight in the eyes and said "What happened to you when I was gone?"

DUN DUN DUN Sorry for the cliffhanger but it gets interesting so I didn't want to spoil it for you and also to clarify this chapter (Y/N) Or Lily to everyone at Joey drew studios went "Missing" as they call it and Boris and Alice were torn apart because of it so basically they are going to do so many things to get (Y/N) Or Lily to remember. If you don't want to keep the name Lily Please tell me and I will make it so (Y/N) will be the name but if you like it tell me. I hope you enjoy this chapter and Remember...... Never stop Howling love you all.❤❤❤

                                                   -The Odd Wolf Out