Tricking her-Part 7

Me and Bendy go to the 9th floor where Susie wants to see us and well...Take me for her own but i have a plan...That bendy doesn't know about sneaky little thing aren't i? We walk in and see Susie with Ali and Boris strapped on the table ready to be shocked. I hear Bendy Mutter "Touch him i will kill you..." and i look at Susie and say "I'm here let them go" and she smirks and Shocks Boris and he starts whimpering i look over at Bendy and he is fuming "DON'T TOUCH HI-" I cover his mouth and Susie does the worst thing ever...SHE.SHOCKED.ALICE. I Start to get angry and i start to fume "STOP SUSIE I'M WHAT YOU WANT,NOT ALICE!" i start to get tingly and i change into my wolf form as my eyes glow.

I bust through the glass window as my black fur moves as i run bendy jumps through the window and unstraps Boris and Alice and Boris Kisses Bendy and Alice Gives me a thankful smile but gasps as i'm thrown through the window

I bust through the glass window as my black fur moves as i run bendy jumps through the window and unstraps Boris and Alice and Boris Kisses Bendy and Alice Gives me a thankful smile but gasps as i'm thrown through the window."LILY!" she tries to run to me but Boris stops her "She's got this" i Push Susie off me and i land on top of her i sing "I see your monsters, i see your pain tell me your problems, and i'll chase them away" she sighs and i see Susie come back and wrap her arms around my wolf body saying "I'm sorry Lily" i look at her and say "It's ok Susie". We get up and i see Alice walking to me and i walk up to her and change back into a human as i'm walking. She Starts tearing up and i open my arms and she runs into my arms and i pick her up and spin her around as she giggles. I put her down and whisper in her ear "Sing for old times sake?" She nods her head as Susie smiles.

Bold=Lily Italics=Alice Underlined=Both

I will stand by you even when we fall, i will be the rock that holds you up so you stand tall. I won't let you go, no one can take your place, a couple fights & lonely nights, don't make it right to let it go to waste

I won't let you fall, i won't let you Go

No matter where you go, no matter where you go i'll be there (2x)

I will hold on to everything we've got, a quitter, a regretter, and forgetter is everything i'm not

I'll take care of you and love you just because, you and i are better than forever, nothing can stop us

I won't let you fall, i Won't let you go

(Repeat no matter where you go first)We can be the generation who learns how to love,mistakes and empty promises will never be enough

(Sing along please i'm tired XD)

After we get done singing and dancing Me and Alice Kiss and we get cut off by a voice saying "It's not over yet...." and the voice laughs. What Now!

Hi guys it's me Wolfie and i just want to say... you heard the voice It Ain't over but who is it? Leave some ideas of who YOU think it is thanks for reading! Love you Keep howling!

-Wolfie