Secrets

Jimin went home that day and threw up..trying to "fix" his image. Also left himself reminders of who he was on his arms. "I'm sorry Jimin..I'm sorry I can't be good enough. I'm sorry I'm not pretty, or skinny. I'm sorry I can't stand up for myself much less even talk to someone at all..I'm sorry that I'll be forever alone.." Jimin spoke to himself. Little did he know. Taehyung was right outside listening..in shock and horror. "Jimin...?" Jimin jumped at the sudden voice. "How did you get here??and how do you know my name??" Taehyung looked down at Jimins arms and saw the scars. He saw how skinny he was. Jimin was like a twig. He wasn't fat at all,or ugly, now that Tae was focusing on him..Jimin was beautiful..more than anyone he'd ever seen. "Well you just said your name..and..I may have followed you home...so I could apologie.....for what I said..that was messed up and I'm sorry." Jimin half smiled. "Yeah...thanks..I guess" Taehyung was about to leave when he felt the urge to hug Jimin. He didn't fight it either. "W-w-what are you doing???" Taehyung let go. "By the way..your beautiful..you're not fat at all..your chubby cheek are cute..I really hope you see your self worth." With that Taehyung leaped out the window. "Thank you...." Jimin whispered to himself. Taehyung's words made him cry.. but they were happy tears for the first time.