Family

"N-Namjoon..." Jin sat up in his bed as tears started to pool down his cheeks. "Namjoon...where's Jiminnie...I need to know he's safe." Namjoon looked at his toes. "I'm sorry Jin...the bullet hit somewhere important..he's in a coma...I'm so sorry...." Namjoon started to cry as he saw Seokjin's face. Seokjin was uncontrollably sobbing and covering his face. "Seokjin...I'm sorry...I know I promised...and I'm sorry...." Taehyung looked at his father with curious yet hurt eyes. "What do you mean you promised..?" Namjoon hugged Tae and prepared for the story he was about to tell.

*Flashback*
Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon were a happily married couple who had always had a dream of having children. But..the worst happened to the best of us. After two years of trying they gave up. Seokjin had cried and cried when he found out he couldn't have children. Namjoon had also become depressed but he decided to try and resolve it in the worst way possible. He was cheating on Seokjin..having sex with another man. "Namjoon...we need to talk..." Namjoon looked at his..side lover.
"Yes Jackson...what's wrong baby?" Jackson handed Namjoon the pictures..a baby.
"J-Jackson..you're pregnant??" Jackson only nodded and let his tears run. "I-I'm..sorry...I know you have a husband..." Namjoon pulled Jackson closer and Jackson cried into his chest. Namjoon left Seokjin and 9 months later Jackson and Namjoon had a baby..Taehyung. Jackson died during child birth, but as long as Namjoon had his child..he was..semi happy. But Namjoon still missed Seokjin..he still regrets cheating on him..but not his child. Three years later He found out that Seokjin had been blessed with a new born dropped off on his doorstep..terribly sick..and cold. The baby had horrible bruises and it's breathing was shallow. Seokjin nursed the baby back to health and named him what Namjoon and he had wanted to name their child if they had one..'Jimin'..Namjoon came to Seokjin and promised to watch over him from afar and protect him. But...Namjoon was so blinded by his own child..he completely forgot about Jimin his promise to protect them and his promise to come back for Seokjin and Jimin..but now..Jimin was sitting in a hospital bed in a coma..with a bullet wound. Namjoon had failed not only Seokjin..but Jimin, and his own child.

"And that's what happened...I'm sorry Taehyung..I should have told you...I..I.." Namjoon couldn't finish. Taehyung wanted to forgive his father..but being kept away from his "family" for so long.. even though they weren't really related..His father had left his lover just because he couldn't have children. That was unforgivable. "N-Namjoon..?.." the man looked in to his lovers eyes. "Namjoon...you already know I forgive you..that's why I accepted you back...I want to fix things more than anyone..but I also need you to know...I don't blame you for what's happened to Jimin....true...he's been bullied and ignored and hurt on the inside so many times...but..he's so strong...he's survived all of it...he..he's fighting immune deficiency syndrome..he's stronger than anyone On earth..so please..don't put it on yourself.." Namjoon breathed in and out deeply and calmed down. Seokjin was crying now to realizing what he had just confessed. Jimin was sick but he had been going on everyday like nothing was wrong. He had taken everyone's rejection the best he could. He didn't hit back when people hit him. "Mr.Park...Seokjin... I love your son more than anything else on earth..I saw how truly amazing he is and....please...forgive me.." Tae mentality broke down and Seokjin reached for Taehyung's hand. "There's no need to ask for forgiveness..I gave it to you all such a long time ago...If I haven't already told you..Thank you...thank you so much for loving him.." Even though Namjoon had cheated..Seokjin had all the room in his heart to accept them both into his life.