Jihope

"Because..I need to make up for what I've done..." Hoseok looked at Jimin with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry for what I did.." Jimin's eyes closed and he smiled a half smile.
"I forgive you..." Hobi's eyes widened. "W-what??" Jimin looked at him sweetly. "I forgive you." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "That easily..? But..what I did was unforgivable.." Jimin smiled. "I do t care..you regret what you did so..I forgive you." Hoseok let his built up tears fall. Taehyung sat there confused af. "What did you do? You know Jimin?" Hoseok let out a heavy and strained breath. "Well.."

~flash back~
Jimin and Hoseok lay in bed arms and legs tangled together, nothing on them. Jimin was breathing g heavy. "I love you Jimin..so much." Hoseok kissed Jimin passionately and they fell asleep in each other's embrace.
The next morning Jimin woke up to Hoseok whisper-yelling on the phone. "Yes! I'm dumping him soon.....yes we can finally be together without him in the way.....yeah he's always super depressed I've always hated being with him.....of course I love you more than anyone else." Jimin wrapped himself in their blanket and Hoseok turned around seeing Jimin with his hand over his mouth. "Yoongi I have to go.." Jimin let out a strained cry. "Jimin..." he went to put his arms around him but Jimin backed away. "Don't touch me...your cheating on me..?!????" Hoseok sighed. "Jimin I'm sorry....I can't take how depressing you are..how weak you are..you do t have any friends and...the scars and....I just couldn't..can't, take it anymore. So I'm dating Yoongi now." Jimin tried so stop crying and stood up straighter but he was still sobbing.. "how long have you been cheating on me...?.." Hoseok sighed. "I tiny bit over two months" Jimin dropped to his knees.
"I-I'm sorry..I'm s-s-sorry tha-t I'm n-not good e-enough f-or you.." Hoseok shook his head and left Jimin laying there on the floor..broken and crying.
~end of flashback~
As Hoseok finished the story Taehyung got up and slapped Hoseok. "Oh...I'm so sorry.." Taehyung apologized realizing what he did. "No...I deserve it.." Both looked over to Jimin when they heard a sniff. They saw Jimin with tears down his face. "Hobi.." Hoseok missed Jimin's little nick names. Hoseok came to Jimin and Jimin hugged him. Which surprised him a lot. "I'm sorry mochi..." Taehyung felt a pang in his heart. Jealousy? Love? Hate? Taehyung's face dropped. He loved Jimin.... he wasn't sure Jimin could love him back after hearing the story about Hoseok though..'mabey..one day..'