Back At School

Jimin was extremely skeptical of going back to school because that's most likely where his home shooters where. Jimin walked through the halls quietly and he saw Taehyung. Jimin's first reaction was to run up and hug him but..he didn't want to be clingy...he didn't want to lose the only other person who loves him. Taehyung spotted him and Jimin waved but turned around to walk away. He would be lying if he said that he wasn't scared. Jimin was practically shaking and trembling out of fear. His stomach doing constant flips. He felt sick and ran to the restroom. He didn't even know why but he started crying. Taehyung walked in and saw the poor boy breaking down. "Jimin!....Minnie what's wrong??...." Jimin jumped and put his hands over his head expecting someone to hit him. "Jimin...it's me..Taehyung..I'm not going to hurt you..." Jimin hesitantly put his hands down and once he saw it was Tae he wiped his tears away. "Tae...I'm sorry..." Taehyung hugged Jimin and kissed his head. "You think the shooters are at school don't you...." Jimin nodded and cuddled Taehyung's jacket. Taehyung whispered to him self but Jimin heard it. "I swear I'm gonna kill those kids...." Jimin lifted his head and gave Tae a worried look. "Tae..I don't want any violence...yes..they shot me and my mom..but that doesn't mean we hurt them...we take it to court not to our fists...please...I don't want you getting hurt..or worse.." Taehyung gazed sweetly at the smaller boy. "Ok...but if they hurt you again I can't promise..." Jimin closed his eyes. "Okay..."