Planning Out

As soon as Blue Eyes entered the old abandoned house, he heard some scuffling and Malcolm briskly walked towards the living room.

"How is he?" He asked when his eyes landed on Caesar. He looked back at Blue Eyes and made took for him to enter.

Caesar felt himself smile in relief once he laid eyes on his son. Blue Eyes slowly lowered his gun and moved towards his father.

"Your...brother...safe?" Caesar managed to gasp out. Blue Eyes signed "for now" Caesar heaved a huge sigh of relief when he began gasping in pain.

Blue Eyes looked in horror at the bullet wound on his father before he bared his teeth at the humans.

Malcolm, Alexander and Ellie took a step back.

"No.." Caesar gasped weakly. Blue Eyes turned to his father in surprise "not human...Koba.." Caesar said, his eyes showing betrayal and anger.

"Caesar...we have to do this now" Ellie spoke as she moved to the medical kit Malcolm had brought.

Caesar held out his palm for Hus son to take and Blue Eyes stayed by his father's side.

"Mother?..." Blue Eyes asked. Looking around for Kira. Caesar felt a jab in his heart and shook his head.

Blue Eyes lowered his eyes to the ground.

Koba probably shot her as he did to father.

Blue Eyes felt anger towards Koba and himself for being too naive.

At least his father is still here.

***

Morning came and I was already starting to plan out on what to do. Without Caesar to lead, I need to bring Koba down by myself.

"Are you sure I can't change your mind?"

I glared at Ryker and Livius sighed "you know sis Ryker, she's gonna do it anyways" I grinned at Livius before my attention went back to the task at hand.

"When night falls, I need to find Cornelius and the rest of the female apes with their young"

Cornelius's safety was my first priority "what about Blue Eyes?" Livius asked.

"We need to inform the females first that I am alive. Koba probably prison those who do not follow him. If luck is on my side, Blue Eyes will try to free them"

"How would you know he doesn't permanently follow Koba?"

I stayed silent before speaking "Trust..." Ryker and Livius nodded.

With our plan set in motion, I waited for the sun to set.