18:BEST DÉJÀ VU EVER

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THANK YOU.
.
.
I got back to the locker room and I am beyond happy that it is empty "One year?" I say quietly to my self and sit on a metal bench. I couldn't help the tears that started flowing from my eyes. I had spent an entire year away from my family and they think I am dead, they've already buried me.

How was I going to get back the life I left behind? Was I even ever going to get that life back?

"Hello Harold" Is where all this shit load started from.

"We got a mission for you, meet me at HQ" He says and end the phone call. I get there and I am directed to an office where I see Harold obviously brooding on a piece of paper.

I take a sit in front of the table, drop my duffel bag and look at him "What's the mission about?" He stops what he is doing, takes a deep breath and starts talking.

"We have received Intel about a plan to rescue the leader of a very, very powerful Russian mob" he says and rests his chin on his intertwined fingers.

"And?" I add.

"We need you to infiltrate it, go undercover using the break out as a way in"

"How long do I have?" I ask and shift uncomfortably in the chair.

"About six months. That should be long enough time for you to gain his trust" he answers me.

"What will I tell my family? They would be devastated and worried to death" literally

"We won't tell them anything and neither will you" Are you crazy?

"I know Damien, I know" he says and slowly gets up from his chair and heads for the little fridge in the corner. I didn't even say anything, I guess my facial expression showed my thoughts.

He brings out a bottle of whiskey and two glass cups, heads back to the table and places them down before continuing "If we had someone who was able to blend in as well as you do, you wouldn't be sitting here now, would you?"