33:I LOVE YOU

After our meeting with Vlad was adjourned we began walking out of his office "What are we going to do today?" I asked Trevor. He thought about it a little and then he smiled like he just had a wonderful idea "How about we go paint balling..." He said.

"That'd be great and considering I might die from a heart attack later tonight I might as well enjoy my last day on this cruel world" Tyler said "You aren't going to die Tyler" Beatrice laughed.

The weird nostalgia I was feeling by just standing in this place made me sick "Let's get out of here" I said, got into my car and we started driving to where the hell we were supposed to paintball.

"Are you alright?" Kim Iasked "Honestly? No I'm not" I said. "What's wrong?" She asked and placed her hand on mine.

"I don't like this life" I said and kept my eyes on the road  "I don't either but we can't do anything about it" she said "I want normal... Settle down, make babies, complain about work and bad coffee" I said and sighed.

She smiled "Have a life without a father that half the world is after, a life where I wouldn't have to look over my shoulders all the time"

"A boring life... Yeah Kimberely, I want a boring but nice life with picnics and family dinners..." That's what I want... What I need, I don't want to live like this forever.

"Damien?... " she said lowly "... I love you" this was the second time she said it and I hadn't said it back, I didn't know how to, this feeling was new to me, I couldn't even speak, I was paralyzed.

"Say something" she groaned. I didn't want to say anything and not mean it. I drove off the road and parked.

"Come here" I said and pulled her onto my lap and I stared into those soul piercing eyes then I tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I don't know what falling in love means or what it feels like. But if it means wanting to wake up everyday with you beside me... If it means craving your attention... If it means wanting nothing but you... If it means my entire being crumbling under your touch... Then yes Kimberly, I love you and..." And before I could even finish my last sentence she grabbed my face and kissed me. I instinctively wrapped my arm around her body and continued what we were doing.

"We should probably get back with the others" She said with a smile when she pulled away.

"We should" I said but continued kissing her soft lips. She moaned into my mouth and I groaned when she tried to pull away causing her to giggle "We should really get back with the others" She said but I didn't want to stop at all and knew she didn't either but I gave in and started the car.

I got back on the road and continued driving, when we finally got there we were given jump suits and the guns by some guy "Don't do anything stupid, kids" The guy said.

"We'll split in two teams..." Beatrice said

"Wolf, me, Masha and Grayson" She said again "That leaves Chloe, Tyler, Kim and Trevor"

Kim walked up to me with a smile on her face "I hope you aren't a sore loser" she said "Oh, someone's gonna get sore and it ain't gonna be me" I whispered Into her ear making her gasp and swat my arm "You dirt dirty boy" She said while blushing.

A few second later the alarm goes off and we scatter, hiding behind anything that could cover us. I saw Tyler taking aim at Masha I immediately shot at him but it hit a tree and he ducked. Then Trevor and Kim came up and pointed their guns at me... Oh shit.

Paint balls started flying over my head, I wasn't even given enough breathing space to try to shoot back, it wasn't fair.

I looked towards my right and saw a pile of tires, it was way better than being trapped behind a slim piece of wood.

I ran over to the tires and now I was able to shoot, I shot Tyler in the face first "Are you kidding me, bro?" He said "Nope" I laughed "I'm gonna get you baby!" Beatrice screamed at Trevor whilst she fired the gun like a crazy maniac.

Chloe and Masha were exchanging shots but non of them got the other, I decided to cut in.

I knelt on one knee, closed one of my eyes to make my aiming more precise and then I felt the mouth of the gun on my head "Hey, baby" Kim whispered into my ear.

"You got me" I just froze in my position, not moving a muscle.

"Yeah, I got you" she said with pride in her voice.

"You're fast" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fast" she answered.

"But, are you fast enough for this" I said and turned around to shoot her but she shot me faster than I shot her.

"You shot me!" We both said in shock "But I shot first" she said "No, you didn't" Yes, she did  "Yes I did" then I shot her again and she gasps "Well, I shot you twice" then she shot me too.

"I shot twice too" she said and raised an eyebrow at me "But I shot first" I said "No, you didn't" she said and giggled, I then grabbed her arm and pulled her down to me and she squealed, I cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

After a lot of seconds we ended our kiss and a happy Beatrice said "I won!" while laughing, then my eyes landed on a very colorful Trevor and for some reason I couldn't help but laugh; he then showed me his middle finger.

We decided to have lunch at a Joint. We sat in a Boothe and ordered whatever we wanted with our black cards.

While we were eating they talked about their old missions, how they met and I found myself laughing constantly, I even almost choked on my food.

Trevor told us about the first time Tyler stood up to Vlad, everyone laughed including Tyler which I didn't expect but when everyone stopped laughing he continued and I am sure he caught the attention of a few people.

At some point I couldn't tell if he was crying or laughing then when he stopped he looked at Grayson "I hate this life" all his laughing was gone.

And before he could say anymore I held up my index finger for him to shut up, I brought out my phone, turned it off and dumped it in the jar of water on the table.

And every other person instinctively did the same "They could've been bugged... You may continue" I said motioning to Tyler.

"I hate this life... I want to be normal,  I want to get married but all that can't happen if Vlad is around" He said and wiped the tears from his eyes.

I guess he was crying cause the last time he tried what I think he is about to try his dad died "I don't think we should say this with his daughter here" Chloe said and nodded towards Kim.

She sighed "I get it, he has done shit to you but believe me he doesn't like me anymore than he does you" she said "Look, don't tell me you guys are really considering this... Have you forgotten what happened with Tyler's dad And Trent?!" Beatrice said.

"No one has forgotten babe, but we can't live like this!" This is the first time I have ever seen Trevor raise his voice at Beatrice.

"I don't want us to live like this" He said in a low voice which kinda compensated for the shouting "I understand but I don't want to lose anyone" She said and placed her hands on his cheek "I love you" she said before placing her head on his shoulder.

I sighed loudly "The mission is in a few hours, we should start heading back" I said and that was the end of the conversation.

Remember to vote and comment your thoughts... Thank you.