50:PLANE

Kim had massaged my body and cleaned up all my wounds, and I went to have a quick bath. My wounds bytes the moment the water touched them but after I few seconds I became accustomed to the pain and I was feeling kind of better.

After I was done with my bath, I came out of the bathroom and saw Kim gathering my clothes and stuffing them in two black duffel bags "Hope you aren't angry" I asked and she smiled "How could I be? That was the most selfless thing ever" she zipped up the bags and walk towards me, placed her hands on my chest and kissed me "That's why I love you" I smiled back.

I put on my black jeans, white top, leather jacket and boots which was the exactly same thing everyone else was wearing.

"So, where to now?" They asked "First we need to get our escape plan ready" I said "Whats our escape plan again?" I thought for a minute "We can't use public airline, our descriptions would've been on every police scanner in the US after what we're about to do. So we need a plane, a runway and a pilot"

"My Mom knows how to fly a plane, so that's covered" Tyler said and I nodded "But where do we get the plane?" Chloe asked "I think I got that covered" Kim said she looked up at me before continuing "We need to get to our high school" she said and I roll my eyes "Fuck..."

***

We were sitting in my Camaro staring at the school, waiting patiently for the closing bell to go off "Who are we going to see?" I asked "Remember my friend Rose?" She asked but I had no idea who she was talking about. My eyebrows furrowed and I shook my head 'no' "That hot chick I came to school with on your first and only day?"

"Oh... Her names Rose?" She nodded and smiled "She is hot" I smirked and she swatted my shoulder "Shut up" she pouted and I laugh "How long have you two been friends?" I asked after I managed to shut myself up.

"About... Fifteen years" She thought before continuing "We met at a day care when we were two, been friends ever since"

"I've never had a friend for that long. The last friend I had got shot by a sniper, I even barely made it out alive on that mission" I said.

I wished I had a friend that stayed with me for that long. I could only imagine what it must have been like having someone I wasn't related to know me all my life.

"I'm sorry" she said and placed her hand on my mine. I smiled "Its okay. You think Rose would've been devastated that you left without saying goodbye?" I asked and she nodded with a sad expression plastered on her face.

I leaned over and kissed her. The kiss was deep and passionate until the fucking bell went off disrupting us "I think we should go" She said and I nodded "Yeah"

***

We were presently walking through the school looking for Rose. A few people couldn't help but stare at us.

"Is that?... Now way."

"Hey, Kim. Where you been?"

They aren't even supposed to know me. I thought to myself.

When I noticed Rose she was walking out of a class and heading towards us, clueless that her long lost friend was in front of her. I looked around and saw an empty room and when I checked, it was open."Get her in here" I said to Kim and she nodded.

When Rose's eyes landed on Kim she stopped in her tracks and a bright smile spread across her face and then her face started turning red; I think she was about to cry.

Kim signaled her to follow us and she started walking a lot faster. When she walked into the class closing the door behind she launched at Kim and hugged her tightly.

After she sobbed on Kim's shoulders for what felt like an hour she finally spoke "I missed you sooo much!!" she looked up and saw me "Oh, wow. You're not dead" She said with a bright smile "Nope" I said and she chuckled lightly and cleaned under her eyes.

"Well, its good to see you" she said and smiled "So, how did you land dream boy?" Rose nudged and wiggled her eye brows at Kim which made her blush and laugh out loud. She looked back at me and turned back to her friend "Its a very long story but I dont have time for that" Rose looked kind of disappointed but quickly shoved it off.

"I need a plane" She said and Rose's eyes widened "What, Why?" She asked "I need to get out of the country and I need it today!" Kim pleaded.

"Wha- what's going on?" Rose asked. She looked genuinely worried "You disappear for what, A year? And now you come back with this sexy god whom I wouldn't mind jumping..." She winked at me before continuing "... And you're asking for a plane?!"

Kim groaned in frustration "Dude, he's my boyfriend!" Rose' mouth formed an 'oh' "Can you get the plane or not?" I asked and her eyes traveled from me to Kim and sighed in defeat "Fine, I'll get you one of dad's but you have to return it!" She warned "We'll pay twice what it's worth"

Her eyes widened in shock and held her hands up, her face got redder like she was about to burst "Are.." She stopped to catch her breath like she was about to start crying again "Are you drug dealers now? Be honest I won't call the cops"

"Worse" Kim said "We're more like assassins" She continued but Rose laughed it off "Guess who gained a sense of humor?" Her laugh disappears when she doesn't see us laughing along with her "Holy shit, you're serious?!"

"We have to go" I said and locked my fingers with Kim's "When will the plane be ready?!" She asked her friend "If I call now, I can get it ready in about an hour..." She trailed off.

"Good" After she told us where the plane was going to be we ran out of the school as fast as we could and headed back to the apartment.

***

"We got the plane!" Kim yelled as we got into the apartment "That's good. So, next phase?" Trevor said looking at me and I nodded "Which is?..." Tyler raised an eyebrow.

"How do you guys feel about breaking into a highly guarded hotel?" I asked and they smiled like children thinking of candy bars.

"What's the plan?" Beatrice asked "We all can't just walk into the hotel without raising a red flag" they all nodded in agreement "But one of us can"

"Who?" Grayson asked and I pointed at Chloe "Why me?!" She shrieked "Well, you're sort of the cutest and Asia. No one would suspect you... Which is an advantage" I said.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes "Fine, what do I have to do?" She asked "You my dear, will walk in there and set off the fire alarm, then the rest of us would pose as firemen, except you Tris. I need you to be our eyes on the outside"

"You're such a sexist" She spat and pouted whilst looking away from me "That's pretty solid" Masha said nodding with slight pride on her face "But before we go there's someone I need to see"

Vote!!!