•2•

alright so, I've been reading the comment and am so proud of you guys for being musical trash like me ;) (writing this while listening to BMC isn't a good idea)

••

So I got Samuel.

Nice.

The smol tiny loveable bean.

That bEAn.

I looked at the lyrics sheet and crumbled it into a ball.

"Just gonna- throw this away," I slam dunked it into the trash can and smiled.

"Alright, all!!" Preston started, handing us all the costumes. "Put on the outfits and we'll start with rehearsals!!"

We all went to the changing rooms and put the outfits. I felt out of place in the girls' changing room - most the gals were wearing dresses and I was wearing a black gown.

Ugh, 18th century, why you do this to me. (I'll stop)

"We'll start with Farmer Refuted and You'll Be Back- Because they are the easiest to remember!" he yelled, like he would.

"Alrighty-" I heard Neil say as he stepped in his place as Alexander. Max stood next to him while rolling his eyes and sighed.

Nikki happily hopped to behind the scenes to where KG3 would come out from. (Come out of the *cough Closet cough*... lol no)

I stepped up on the step, took the paper Preston gave me and sighed.

"Hear ye, Hear ye!" I started, the music starting as I did. "My name is Samuel Seabury and I present free thoughts-"

We finishes the rehearsals after Preston told us what the fuck we did wrong and what we should improve.

The fact that I literally had only one song to do didn't really bug me - less time on stage, less time of anxiety and regret.

Preston complimented my work and moved on to yelling at the others at how bad their acting was.

1. Rude- yellingatmyfriends. 2. wow. I kinda did good.

or maybe I didn't and he just wanted to build up my confide-

Nah... He seriously has no shame with yelling at people for their issues.

"Wow, he's really harsh." Nikki murmured as we exited the auditorium.

"Yeah- why the fuck would people give such a yeller a chance to dire-"

"Well I though he was nice." I cut Max off and he raised an eyebrow.

"Sure you did, he didn't even fucking yell at you!"

"Maybe I just got practice from middle school, aye?" I said jokingly, "or camp." I continued. "Or- you're right... I suck."

"He just probably likes you and is very bias," Neil bumped into the conversation.

"Question!!! Who the fuck are you?" I asked, pointing at Neil.

"You know who I am, (Y/N)." he answered and shook his head a bit.

"We got along pretty well because we both didn't want to be in that shit of a play." Max answered.

"Yup."

"Oh. Btw, hAMILTON IS NOT A SHIT OF A PLAY, IT'S FREAKING ART" I answered, coughed and walked over to my locker.

Max rolled his eyes and Nikki ran after me.

••

Crap. I made a new chapter.