~4~

Missed me? This book has 1k reads??? oml, thank you all!

Spoileh Alertah: Episode 12 of season 2!
~~

I looked at the campers and their relatives.

Preston was yelling at his grandmother so she would understand what he's saying.

Neil was yelling at his father because of how dumb he is.

Nikki was being innocent and not understanding why her mother was flirting with Neil's father.

Erid was being cool with her awesome gay dads. (I want gay dads   :( )

Neil 2 with his uncle— I mean space kid.

Nerris with her parents, being a somewhat normal family.

Harrison scaring his parents whenever he does a magic trick.

Nurf teaching his mother that murder is wrong.

and Dolf's father being clueless on Dolf's nazi drawings.

Seems like good families.

"(Y/N), David, until this kid's parents come, you'll be acting like a family!" Cameron Campbell shoved Max between me and David, David gasped in excitement while I stared at Cameron.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, surely he could take care of himse- oh right it's parents day.

I sighed and looked at Max who was glaring at Cameron. "You have to be shitting me."

"Oh not at all, until your parents arrive, you have to act like these two's child."

(I love Max with all of my heart but I love him as a son and David and Gwen being given that task I thought, 'but I wanna be his mother!' so I made this shitty thing. I'm also reading a fanfic when the reader actually gets to be Max's mom so, woot.

My friend and I both read that fic and we said that it came true, just Gwen instead of us :0)

"Well shi-"

"We're going to be the most perfect family!" David said cheerfully and hugged us both.

I had a tint of red on my cheeks but I looked away.

Max glared at the floor, trying not to enjoy the hug.

David pulled away from the 'family' hug and walked happily to the mess hall, "Let's go family!" he waved us to follow him.

We walked into the mess hall, and the view was the same... kind of. "Wh-where are your parents?" I asked Neil and Nikki.

They both shrugged. (no budget for them to talk)

"well shit." I sighed, naming 3 things they might be doing.

Oh, gross! Brain, no!!!

I didn't cross the option out anyway. My eyes widen at where they might be doing so.

I ran out of the mess hall, "(Y/N)?! You have to stay in the mess hall for the family dinne-" I couldn't hear David anymore.

I looked at the cabin's door to just hear noises. I walked back, bumping into someone and falling into their arms.

"(Y/N)?" David asked quietly, as he raised me up, "what's happening?"

My eyes were wide and full of terror, while his were soft and full of worry, "j-just place yo-your ear on the d-door." I managed choke out.

He placed his ear on the cabin door and his eyes were filled with terror as well, "W-we should head back—"

I nodded and we walked back to the mess hall, looking down at the ground. I shook my head and looked back up, as if we heard nothing.

David did the same.

~~

wheeze, y'all know what happened? probably.

again, too lazy to check typos, if there are any, feel free to correct them for others.