A/N

Hello there! :)

I would like to say a massive thank you to anyone who chooses this book as their next read! Hope you enjoy it thoroughly, and please don't forget to vote or leave comments. Your feedback is helpful for my future writing and books.

This version of Maze is revamped with additional and edited scenes not found in the original version of the book! Re-readers, you're welcomed, but please do not spoil the content for first time readers. Edited chapters will be updated irregularly, but I am aiming for a once-a-week update.

Please keep in mind that all characters are purely fictional. Said characters, along with the plot and the illustrations depicted in this book, are owned by me. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. For the safe, original one, please read only on this platform; report any forms of plagiarism to me as soon as you find it.

This book contains manga/anime illustrations; these drawings are how I imagined the scene to turn out. You're free to like them or not.

Keep in mind that you are reading a book rated R+15; some descriptions of violent scenes, sensitive topics (such as but not limited to: depression) and profanity are expected. I suggest not to proceed if you are under 15, or not comfortable with said topics.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Thanks for your attention, and you may begin :-)