Chapter 1

It's that time of the year again when the sun seems comforting and the flowers look more beautiful than ever. The time when werewolves like myself should be spending with their mate. But some of us aren't as lucky.

"Dorian"

I roll my eyes at the thought of someone calling my name when I'm meditating, still, I turn around to find my brother looking at me. In no mood to talk, my answer was a low hum. "I'm going out with Tina tonight, do you mind staying alone?" I just moved my head saying no. I turn my head around, so I can keep looking to the beautiful lake, that's just a few meters away from the pack house. I listen to slow steps getting away from me. And I just took a big breath, finally alone again.

It took me a second to get my thoughts back on track, but what do you know, they are back. You know, I like to spend most of my time alone, but I wouldn't mind having someone to share this with.

I wouldn't mind either.

I know you wouldn't. Being alone is a blessing and a curse. I don't have to deal with anyone.

Sometimes I wish we had someone to deal with.

Shut up, man. You know what they say, 'The grass is always greener on the other side', maybe it isn't as good as it seems.

After an hour of meditation. It was already 5 p.m. I started walking back to the house, slowly observing how some warriors of the pack are training. Ha, that's funny, the only thing I work out is my jaw.

Looking down at my feet as I walk, I smelled our Alpha coming closer, the aura of power she had around her, it's too much for me to handle. I know what you probably are thinking, yes we do have a female alpha. Our latest Alpha never had a son, so when he was killed, she took over the pack. She was the strongest warrior the whole pack had and the most beautiful too.

I can agree with that.

Everyone can, man, everyone can.

"Dorian," said Alpha Scarlet. "Y-yes Alpha?" Her face kept straight, the most emotionless person I've ever met. I analyzed what she was wearing, no surprise when everything was black, her favorite color.

"I heard your brother saying your birthday it's coming up, is that right?" I just nodded, afraid of what was going to come out of my mouth.

"Continuing my father's tradition, I shall take you and your family to dinner at your restaurant of choice, please do not worry about the price. Make your choice as soon as possible"

"T-thank you A-alpha S-Scarlet" She just nodded and kept walking. I felt the air coming back to my lungs. So, yeah, as she said, I'm turning 21 in two days, this Friday by all means. Supposedly, I'm supposed to find my mate this Friday, but with my luck is not gonna happen.

Shut the fúck up man, we'll find her.

I made my way back to my room. Looked around just to see if everything was where it was supposed to be. On top of my drawers was lying my phone, which I don't really enjoy owning, but it was a gift from Scarlett, that means I'll keep it. I wonder why she hasn't found her mate yet, although the guy that turns out being her mate, will have to live knowing that every guy in this pack has a crush on her.

All the guys want her, all the girls want to be her.

That's right. The idea of running my hands over those beautiful curves, and kissing those plump pink lips... Shit. Guess who's getting a cold shower tonight.

A/N

I know this is kind of short, but I'm trying my best.

btw: This means is the wolf talking

Experimenting with a new type of story. I hope everyone enjoys it.