Chapter 6

Dorian's

After Scarlet left, I stood up and left, to go to my room. My heart breaking into little pieces with every step I take.

Why doesn't she likes us?

She does.

Then why did she left? She obviously doesnt want to spend time with me.

You don't know that. 

Isn't it obvious? She doesn't like us. My wolf made sure to fill up all the empty space inside my body with sadness, making everything feel like a weight on my shoulders. I tried to block away all this shít, starting to notice small stupid stuff around me. Kids playing, mates spending time together, a sigh left my lips as I decided that it was time for me to stand up and leave. 

I stood up, looking closely to the two wolfs holding hands just a few meters away from me, Matt and Hunter, the most complementary pair you'll ever meet. To be honest, I feel kind of jealous. Matt new he was gay, but Hunter used to date girls until he found Matt, obviously he was weird about it, but he was able to move forward for his mate. Beautiful love story, huh? 

"Dorian!"

I turned around to see James running to me, pulling Tina with him. Tina is 6 months pregnant, her tummy is already growing kind of fast, they found each other almost five years ago, I'm really happy for them, they deserve each other. 

James was smiling weirdly when he arrived towards me, same as Tina. "Do you know what time it is?" James said as he was trying to get his phone out of his back pocket. I said no with my head slowly. 

Yes, I am being very slow, I don't feel motivated with life right now. 

"Its almost seven! You need to get ready for tonights dinner!" 

"Is that still happening?" I felt a little hope fill in some spaces in my, as my wolf, once again was excited to see her again, and to be honest, so was I. 

James nodded aggressively, threw carefully Tina towards me. "She's going to get you ready" 

By the look on their faces I could tell that this was not up to discussion. I just sighed and just allowed Tina to take wherever she was going to take me. After a while I notice she was taking me to my room. 

"Ok, so first, we have to do something about that hair, we'll pick out your clothes, the I'll leave you to it" 

"Whats wrong with my hair?" I said while brushing out down. 

"Oh, honey"

~~~~~~

She cut my hair off.

Not all of it, but most of it. 

Shut up, we look hot. We didn't look good with that nest on our head.

I repeat, I hate you. She picked out a longed-sleeved button down black shirt, with black pants as well. Seems like a usual outfit for me. When I looked in the mirror, I had to admit that I looked great. She even allowed me to use contacts to cover my grey eyes. I feel good. 

And look good.

I stole a glance to the clock, its eight o'clock. I'm perfectly on time, at least that's what Tina said. I turned around so that I could get my cologne and also to steal one more glance to the mirror, I just can't believe this is actually me. 

I heard a knock on the door, and my heart suddenly started to beat fast, obviously knowing who was knocking. I walked over to the door and opened it, just to see the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. 

Scarlet looked an angel. 

Shít.

I know. 

I gulped slowly admiring her looks. She was wearing tight black pants with an almost see through blouse, wearing a red bra underneath. Letting her hair down. My wolf whimpered, we were both thinking the same thing at this point. After taking in how beautiful and hot she was I finally looked in her eyes, the usual hazel color has gone to shít. Her dark eyes looking me up and down was making me weak on the knees.

She slowly walked in my room, I took steps back to make sure that there was still space between us, she closed the door still not taking her eyes off of me. As I kept walking back, the back of my legs touched the border of my bed, I was about to fall backwards when she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, pulling me closer to her, at this point I didn't know what else to do other than close my eyes.

After a few seconds I felt her hand brushing my hair. 

"I like it"

I opened my eyes, just to be met by her stare burning me down. I could feel the blood running through my veins, and how suddenly my face felt really warm.

She cleared her throat and took a step back, finally giving me room to actually breath. My wolf whimpered once again, wanting to have her closer than ever. 

"Do you still want to go?" She said, she looked down for a second but looked right up, not even giving me a second to calm my heart down. 

No words where coming out of my lips so I decided that it was better to just nod. 

"If you don't mind, I prefer to make dinner at my place, I'm not in the mood to go out" 

Whatever it takes to spend time with you.

I totally agree with that. "I don't mind staying in" 

GOOD. Finally you talked.

Ugh, you are so annoying.

"Erm, follow me?" She said while rushing to the door. She never looked back, until she arrived to the door. 

"Coming?" 

All the sexual jokes, wasted.

Shut up. 

You know, you should grab her hand and see how that goes.

I gulped down the little saliva I had left, and moved closer to her, she was waiting for me, when I was beside her, I looked down to our hands and made a little calculation on how should I approach this, but before I could react, 

She grabbed my hand.