3

My handler pulled himself onto my back, hitting my side with a leather riding crop that had metal bits on the end.

I bunched my haunches beneath me before I took off running through the halls. I allowed my handler to guide me.

I burst through a door and immediately reared as a bullet hit the ground where my front leg had been.

My handler hit me with the crop again and I took off into a sprint.

I heard Clint distantly yelling, "Don't shoot the horse!" As he exited the building.

So he knew it was me, good.

My thoughts were interrupted as a metal suit landed in front of me, I skidded to a halt, forcing dirt to fly up.

My handler forced me to turn around and start running again. "Cap they're going to you,".

I heard the suit say as it took off again.

I jumped over a fallen log and landed directly in front of a blonde man dressed in white and blue, the same colors and red were on a circular shield.

My equine instincts told me to kick him, but I refrained from doing so.

The hits from the riding crop were becoming more forceful and more painful as this confusing chase went on. I could feel the blood dripping and flowing down my sides.

"Headed to you Clint," I heard the man say as he chased me.

I was breathing hard and my lungs burned.

Clint dropped to the ground from a tree, landing in front of me in a kneeling position.

I jumped over him and stumbled when I landed, tripping over my feet and flipping over myself before finally coming to a stop on my side.

My handler had fallen off, "Stupid asset!" I heard my handler snap as I tried to get up.

He was getting up, he soon realized he wasn't going to escape. He crunched the cyanide pill that was in his mouth saying, "Hail Hydra," as he choked on the foam that flooded his mouth.

I was still breathing hard as Clint ran over to help me stand.

The man with the shield ran over to help, my legs were shaking as I stood.

"Can you change back?" Clint questioned.

I barely managed to shake my head.

"We're heading back to the jet now, the officer's dead. We have company so make room," the man with the shield said as I continued to wheeze for air.