33

"Wipe him, repeatedly. I don't want him remembering a damn thing," I heard my new handler say.

I was on my knees beside my handler.

The maintenance team leader looked at me,

"Hound," I focused my attention on his neck, I was not allowed to look anyone in the eyes, I wasn't worth that privilege.

He snapped his fingers and pointed to the chair.

I crawled over to the chair before sitting in it.

The team swarmed around me, hooking up wires while my handler watched in the background.

I screamed and wailed for help when the shocks started.

TIME SKIP; POV SWITCH

"It's been almost a month and we have nothing to go on! What if they killed him?" Wanda was ranting and yelling at the team. She had been the most distressed about his disappearance.

Pietro seemed to be completely emotionless about it, but he didn't really seem to pay attention to anything anymore... So in other words, it was very obvious it was hurting him.

"We are trying as hard as we can Wanda, and if HYDRA has him, they won't kill him. Not with his abilities," Bucky told her, not looking up from the computer he was working on.

"Well try harder!" Wanda yelled before breaking down.

Pietro appeared and picked her up before leaving the room.

"Stark, how's the world's camera search going?"

After getting no reply, Bucky turned around and saw Tony sleeping.

Bucky picked up a nearby, hard covered book and slammed it on the table Tony was sleeping on, "Stark!" he yelled at the same time.

Tony jumped up, "What?!"

Bucky refrained from rolling his eyes and decided on a glare, "The camera search. Where are you with it?"

Tony focused on his screen for a few moments, "Well, I've gone through almost two million cameras and-Oh! I found him," Tony announced, interrupting his own sentence.

Bucky jumped up and ran around the table to see.

There was Radley, in his human form with a collar around his neck, chained to a wall on his knees.