19

"Radley, hey man breathe." Clint said as he crouched in front of me.

Pietro and Wanda moved to either side of me. I clung to Pietro and Wanda's arm, I felt Wanda poking around my head until I offered up what I'd heard.

I felt Wanda force my mind to relax.

"That's it kid, breathe," Clint encouraged me.

"Radley cannot go into the base,"
Wanda told them as she snapped out of a trance, the red fading from her eyes. "They're waiting for us and they want Radley, they know his words."

I was still shaking, "He can sit in the jet with Pietro, it's not a problem," Steve told her.

I grabbed Wanda's arm and pulled her closer to me, either she understood my concern or she read my mind.

"I am not going to get captured Radley, they will make sure I don't," she promised.

I gave a low whimper and looked at Bucky, "I'll make sure, my words don't affect me anymore," he told me reassuringly. I trusted him more than the rest.

I slowly nodded and slowly loosened my grip on Wanda's arm.

Pietro was rubbing my back and hugging me with one arm.

Clint helped me up, and then Pietro, "Just go to the jet, we'll be back when we're finished with the base,".

I shifted back into my thoroughbred form. 

Steve helped Clint get Pietro on my back without further damaging his leg.

I stood there and watched them walk out of the area and towards the base before walking off in the jet's direction.