28

I had been avoiding everyone else except Pietro and Wanda for almost two weeks.

I was perched on the back of the couch as a red-tailed hawk.

The twins were in their rooms sleeping when Vision walked into their living room.

I puffed up my feathers and squawked at him in a low, aggressive way.

He turned to look at me, his eyes narrowed at me, "Radley," he said stiffly.

I shifted into my human form, "Vision." I replied in the same tone. My animal instincts absolutely hated Vision, he wasn't natural.

"Why are you here?" I snapped, I let my fangs grow in my mouth. It made me feel safer.

"I came to see Wanda," he said, his tone switching to the one he spoke to everyone else in.

"She sleeps, so go away," I told him, taking a deep breath and standing up straighter. Making myself look larger. I wanted to intimidate him so he'd leave.

"I will wait here until she wakes then,".

I narrowed my eyes at him, "No." I said flatly, he was most certainly not staying here.

"Why not?" he asked me, his posture reverted back to his normal one.

"You need to leave," I told him stiffly.

Pietro chose this moment to walk into the room, looking groggy. "Vision?" he asked rubbing his eye with a knuckle.

"He was just leaving," I told Pietro, the elevator doors opened.

Vision stepped into the elevator, giving me a look I was sure Pietro missed.

I glared right back at him until the doors closed.

"You do not like Vision?" Pietro asked, moving to stand by me.

"It is not natural, our 'disliking' is very much mutual," I informed him.