013: Sleepover Party

Jiwoo's POV

Everyone's attention diverted to the door where the sound of keys was heard. Seconds later, the door suddenly bust open, revealing the three Kims everyone was waiting for.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Kim Taehyung!" Hoseok randomly chanted, waving both of his hands wide up in the air and side to side being the sunshine he is. Yoongi sat up, waking up from his slumber because of Hoseok's loud, cheery voice.

"You guys arrived just now?" Soyeon looked at the watch on her wrist. "It's like seven in the evening," she added, groaning. "It's not like you have anything planned for us anyways," Taehyung argued, rolling his eyes yet was smirking.

Soyeon pouted and crossed her arms in defeat. "Fair."

"I was going to apologize for delaying, but it turns out we're not doing anything." Seokjin quickly sighed as he let himself fall on the couch beside Yoongi. "Just great," he added with sarcasm in his tone.

"A-Aniya!" Soyeon quickly defended herself, "I'm treating you all for pizza through delivery." Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung cheered loudly.

"Such friends I have..." I mumbled, shaking my head amusingly.

I turned my head back to the video screen when I heard it said, "Game over." My head tilted to Jungkook who was sheepishly smiling like an idiot. "Jungkook-ah!"

I whined, not knowing I had gathered everyone's attention. "You cheating pig!" I playfully yet menacingly hit his arm repeatedly.

"I am no pig! Just take a look at these muscles." He flexed his arm, smirking. Suddenly, Taehyung slapped his arm away my sight as he squatted beside me and wrapped his arms around me. Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes on Jungkook.

"Jimin has better abs though," Taehyung randomly argued, causing everyone to cheer and burst into a fit of laughter.

"Aye!"

"How about Jiwoo, Tae?"