Introduction

Humans used to rule the earth, at their golden age. However, as the earth changed, the humans were the downfall of themselves. Anima took over. How they originated, no one knew. Some say it was an artificial reproduction that managed to escape from their captors. Some say that they are man made. And some say that they were evolution's way of helping them, or hurting them. Most just say it was heaven's will and leave it at that.

However it happened, and that's all there is to it. Down in the sea, there were the ocean anima, but no one knew what truly happened to them. There were many types of anima on the pangea, but the most common were the ones of the 6 kingdoms, who ruled the terrains and outskirts of the Anima forest.

The washi ruled by the tips of desolate mountains. They were many types of birds, most commonly the eagle. They had human features, except for 2 things. Their sharp, almost impossible sight, and their wings, which carried them. They were also more lightweights, because of their hollow bones, and their lightened flesh. Unlike most anima, their talons were not retractable and always were there, in strange sharpness at the end of their nails. Their skin color tended to match their wings, from the pale snow owls, to the dark ravens.

The bears, or kuma, were strong Anima, but their strength was not their main trait, because of the fact that they did not need strength in their habitat. They gained the small ears and tails of the bears, from polar to grizzly. They lived in a strange habitat, the lower mountains. They had climbing skills, which aided them in battles and knew the mountains as well as any map.

The fox, kitsune, and the arctic fox, Sumo had almost identical features, except for the few things they had different. The kitsune tended to have golden skin, tan with a glow to it, and light to medium brown hair. They were speedy, and mocked most clans for being slow. They had all different eyes, the most common being brown. Sunos had pale white skin like albinos and white hair. Their eyes ranged from blue to black, a strange mix, but they were seen from a mile away. Even the sight of them calmed others as the peacemakers of the kingdoms. Both of them had pointed ears and bushy tails.

Of course, the Okami, had 2 major kinds of wolves, the silver or gray haired, bright eyed individuals, and the red haired, dark eyes ones, which were less common. They were the strongest in pure strength. They were also the most aggressive and tended to be more easy to anger than other clans.

Lastly, there was the neko. They were considered the weakest, as cats. They were rumored to be descended from the big cats and there were always rumors that they could activate the powers, but nothing so far, and the other kingdoms doubted their strength. Of course, their hair was all sorts of shades, from a bluish gray to white to red stripes, as was their hair. Usually, their skin color was their color as humans, and they appeared the closest to their human counterparts. Unlike the rest of the clans, they also had features of the human races. They claimed to be intelligent, but the other clans still saw them as weak.

There were rumors of other clans, lost by time and thirsty for revenge, but as none were found, no one worried.

The nekos were always considered weak. They tended to be quiet and withdrawn, or at least acted so. However, if this kingdom was truly so weak than no one would survive. They would be ravaged by other clans and be no longer anything except a vassal kingdom of another kingdom. The kingdoms were often called clans by the nekos, because of their habits from the past.

Of course, no kingdom wants to become weak forever. What do they want to is become the strongest at the top. What you need for that is a strong leader. This is the story of the best generation that the Storm Empire ever had. The one that would lead to both glory and demise. The name of the person who led it there? Who said there was only one? This is the story of 2 people. Crystalfur, rebel and a warrior with a voice that would always be heard, no matter what. And Graystar, the strict and perfect leader of StormClan, who always finds a way to make other clans view the true strength of the Storm Empire. Our story starts not with a victory, or with a dramatic beginning. It starts with the future hero staring out a window on her throne at the frosty snow.