About the Authors

JOELLE was born in Texas and raised in New Jersey. She has deep interests in gardening, writing, and organizing. Many of her other books include Seeing Violet and An Angel Apocalypse which ranked #683 in Science Fiction. She is an aspiring writer and wishes to write more books on Wattpad.

SONIA was born and raised in New Jersey. She loves writing, and music. Listening to songs, she imagines which character in the story it suits the most and makes up a little story for it. She is the co-writer of all the books above and writes some other works, though this is her favorite. Sonia admires Gray and adores her character, Crystal. She wants to be in the world of literature for as long as possible and hopes to do many more efforts with Joelle.  

Side notes. Joelle is Graystar's base and the one she is similar to irl. However, she uses Gray as a ideal for a perfec person, like her neatness and ability to think quickly. Crystal is Sonia's favorite and who she is similar to. Both are rebellious in nature and when faced with a higher power, look at it as the same as them, sometimes even lower. Sonia knows that Crystal is unrealistic and full of weakness as a character, but also strives to be more like the inspiring Crystal.

u8jlbooks is Joelle
SoulSkye is Sonia