☆-One-☆ Tickets To Starlight

~Aphmau's POV~

   I can't believe it! Garroth's parents Garte and Zianna brought us tickets to Starlight Wonderland! I've always wanted to go there since I was a little kid and now I get to go! Eeeeek!!! This is a dream come true!

   "Aphmau?" Katelyn asked,

   No answer

   "APHMAU!"

"Wha?! Katelyn!" I said startled though I still was lost in my thoughts... Will Aaron come? Does he have a ticket?

   "We're you lost in your thoughts? Possibly about your 'Future Boyfriend'." Katelyn teased,

   I hate it when Katelyn teases me about Aaron being my "Boyfriend" we aren't even a thing! Just very good friends who have known each other for a loooong time that's all nothing else...!

   "Did you forget about Starlight Katelyn?"

   "I..uh...maybe..."

   "Now you have your answer! I just can't stop thinking abut it, we are going to Starlight!" I said excitedly,

   "I know! Kawaii~Chan can't wait! But when should we start packing?" Kawaii~Chan asked, "Oh and Aphmau~Senpai?"

   "Yes?" I asked, hopefully she isn't going to say "Is Aaron~Kun coming?" I mean I don't know... I-uh...

   "Is Aaron~Kun coming?"

   "I-I uh... I don't know yet...?" Whyyyy did she have to ask?! She knows I get nervous talking about Aaron! Wait I get nervous talking about Aaron! Am I falling for him?

   "Go to Aaron~Kun's house and ask heheheh" Kawaii~Chan said,

    "Y-yeah! I-I should.. Umm.. See you guys soon!"

Wow. I thought stuttering was Garroth's thing" Katelyn said as I walked out the door. As I walked down the street to Aarons's place I couldn't stop thinking about him. His dark dreamy eyes... His caring heart... Just everything about him. Why can't I stop thinking about him?

~Aaron's POV~

   Hmm... What to make, what to make. Maybe I'll make a salad! Actually... Never wind I think I'm going to watch some TV instead. I got to the conch and sit down, I had just sat down to watch some TV until...

*DING DONG*

   The doorbell rang. I wonder who it is? I was just getting comfy as well! Anyway might as well answer it. I opened the door and to my surprise Aphmau was there! But she looked nervous... More nervous than usual I wonder why.

   "Hey Aph!" I said welcoming her inside,

"H-hey Aaron!" She said nervously but why?

"Is everything alright? You seem nervous around me why?" I really want to know why she is nervous!

"Oh yeah... I wanted to see if you... Are going to S-starlight?"

"Starlight?"

"Yeah! Garroth's parents invited us to go to Starlight! Didn't you get a ticket?"

"I-I..." Garroth must've invited everyone but me! How could he!

"You didn't. Didn't you?" Aphmau asked me,

"I didn't get a ticket..." I sighed,

"Well you're in luck!"

Why am I in luck?

"Huh?" I am so confused!

"Hehehe because Zianna gave me another ticket either to give to a friend or just in case I lose mine. So here take this ticket!"

Aphmau handed me the ticket. I'm glad I'm able to go with her mostly because I love her... I've always have. Hmm well at least now she seen less nervous around me which is good!

"Th-thank you!" I said,

"Aaron.." She said smiling at me,

"Yeah?"

"We re heading to Starlight on a boat an I was wondering... D-do y-you want to Sh-share a room? With me?" Aphmau looked down as she said that.

Share a room... With me?

"Of corse we can! I would be happy to share a room with you"

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

~Aphmau's POV~

A-are we having a moment?! I'm suddenly nervous again! But looking into his eyes... Comfort me... I love Aaron... The only thing that can ruin this now is a distraction or something hopefully there isn't one!

"A-Aaron?"

"Yeah?"

I went in and hugged him and he hugged back. In his arms I feel safe and I never want to let go, I hope this moment doesn't end.

*My Little Horsies Song Begins Playing*

DANG IT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed this Aarmau FanFic so far! Lately I was reading a lot of Aarmau FanFics and I wanted to write my own so here is part one! Also I'm gonna be adding all the other ships at some points in this book so enjoy!