☆17☆ The Question [Part 1]

~Aaron's POV~

   Today is the big day. Today I'll ask her, but what if she rejects me? If she never wants to see me again? What would the others think? Ugh! I'm just so worried! But, if she says yes... I-I don't even know, I'll be the happiest man Om Earth!

I sighed as I went down to the beach to start setting things up with Garroth, Travis and Dante. The girls helped me out by keeping Aph distracted, as well as making her get ready for tonight. For now, I just need to focus on getting everything ready.

~Aphmau's POV~

We'll, today so far has been.. Uh.. Odd I guess. I mean the girls are making me go on this Girls Day Out thing out of the blue, and the boys have been acting rather giggly when Aaron and I are near each other. Speaking of Aaron, he's been acting odd as well, maybe he's getting sick?

"Aph! Come on! Let's find you a dress!" Lucinda said with excitement,

"But i don't wanna..!" I whined,

"Well too bad Aphmau~Senpai! We're going to find you the purrfect dress!" Kawaii~Chan giggled,

"But why...!"

"Because we said so!" Katelyn said,

"Fine!~" I sighed, "let's go and get a dress.

Today is going to be a very long day, and an odd one for that matter as well. Hmm... When we get back to the house Zane better not have eaten all the cupcakes, if he did... I swear, I'll call Katelyn's dad to deal with him! Zane will be flying into space!

~Zane's POV~

I know what Aaron's planning to do, and I'm glad he is finally doing it. But... The girls took Aphmau away from the house! I can finally get all the cupcakes and watch a My Little Horsies Marathon! Today is going to be great!

~Kawaii~Chan's POV~

EEEEKKK!!! My ship is finally going to sail! I can't wait until Aaron~Kun asks Aphmau~Senpai! The best part is, that everyone, including me, is going to be watching it! I can't wait!

~Katelyn's POV~

I'm happy for Aaron, that's if Aphmau says yes. He'll be happy and Aphmau will be happy. But if he gets any ideas, I swear he'll end up on the other Sid elf the world!

~Lucinda's POV~

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I, going to be happy for them for the most part, but at the moment... Dress shopping! I'm so happy Aaron asked us to get Aphmau prepared! I'm so excited!

~Travis' POV~

Welp. I lost my chance with Aphmau, that's for sure. But I'm happy that Aaron is going to asks her. I hope it works out for the both of them. I should be helping setting up right now... But Katelyn~

"TRAVIS!! STOPING THINKING ABOUT KATELYN'S BUTT AND HELP US!!" Garroth shouted,

"Sheesh, I'm coming to help!" I reply,

This is going to be loooong.

~Garroth's POV~

I'm happy for Aaron. I've always had a crush on Aphmaj, but I guess it time to move on. But of Aaron makes one wrong move, I'm going to be Aphmau's second boyfriend!

~Dante's POV~

I think I'm going to write Volume 2 of the Dating Advice book I wrote back in high school. Honestly, it helps... I think?

~Laurence's POV~

I'm heading back to MyStreet, after what I've done to Aaron and Aphmau, I shouldn't even be any where near them. Aaron is sure a lucky guy to be doing what he is. I wish all the luck he needs.

~Aaron's POV~

The girls should be arriving here any minuet now... I'm just so worried! But I guess it's time to ask her.