☆13☆ Please...

☆~Aphmau's POV~

I continued to hit my fist in the ground crying, Aaron... He can't be dead! Why did he have to go back in there!

"Aph...?" Laurence called,

"What do you want!" I reply harshly,

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" Could Laurence be the one who did this?

"I had the idea of doing this... I'm sorry, so the onto way to make it even is if I go in there and get Aaron,"

I didn't know what to say, Laurence left and I just stayed there, tears in my eyes looking at the house which was on fire.

"Aaron... Please be ok..." I mumbled,

☆~Aaron's POV~

I need to *cough* get out of here... My eyes are filled with smoke making it hard to see, and the smoke is getting in my lungs making it harder to breathe. *cough* window...

"Aaron!" Someone shouted, "It's me Laurence!"

"Laurence! Over *cough* here!" I shouted with all I could before collapsing, I'm too weak...

Laurence ran over when he heard my voice, he pulled me up. My arm around his should and his arm around my shoulder.

"We're getting out."

"H..How?"

"Through the window."

We went to the closet window. Laurence called out for the firemen to put a trampoline at the bottom so we could land safely. I went first, Laurence after. When I got the the bottom... I could see lights, but then... Everything had went black. Am I... Dead...?

~Aphmau's POV~

"AARON!!!" I shouted and ran over to him, his breathing... Was slow and heavy. I checked his pulse, he was still alive... For now at least.

"M'am, we are going to take him to the ER ASAP, the blaze was too dangerous and he had been badly injured." A nurse lady said,

"Can... I come with you?"

"Yes. Go in the helicopter,"

I ran to the helicopter and told the pilot I was allowed in, some of the nurses and doctors came in as well as... Aaron. Why did he have to go back in...?

~♥︎♥︎~

Short, but I have my reasons why this chapter was so short... Aaron may be dead, I don't know, I'm not a doctor.