☆-Six-☆ Planning - The Sleepover [Part 1]

~Kawaii~Chan's POV~

Kawaii~Chan knows exactly what do! Kawaii~Chan will make everyone have a sleepover! Kawaii~Chan needs to make a list of the games we'll play, Kawaii~Chan will ask Katelyn~Sama and Aphmau~Senpai to help Kawaii~Chan with the sleepover.

"Katelyn~Sama? Aphmau~Senpai?"

"Hmm? What is it Kawaii~Chan?" Aphmau asked,

"Kawaii~Chan is planning to do a sleepover, but Kawaii~Chan needs help planning it,"

"I mean, we'll help you," Katelyn replied,

"Really? Thank you Katelyn~Sama and Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan will start the list of games to play!"

"Ok Kawaii~Chan, we'll call everyone to be here at 6," said Aphmau,

Kawaii~Chan will begin to play out the sleepover upstairs. Kawaii~Chan get a pen and paper and begin to write down games to play at the sleepover.

"Done!"

Games To Play & Stuff To Do
Truth or Dare
Spin The Bottle
Hide n' Seek
Boardgames
Games
Watch Movies

"Purrfect! Kawaii~Chan will start to make treats for everyone,"

~Trashvis POV~

Katelyn just called me saying Kawaii~Chan is having a sleepover tonight at 6, I'll ask Dante and Aaron to see if they're coming, because if it is Kawaii~Chan who is planning the sleepover the chances that we are going to play Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle are pretty high if ask me.

"Hey guys!"

"What is it Travis?" Dante asked,

"Did you get a call saying that Kawaii~Chan is having a sleepover?"

"I did, did you get a call Dante?" Aaron asked,

"You know it! So who's coming?"

"Knowing Kawaii~Chan probably everyone,"

Dante and Aaron looked at each other and nodded,

"Yep, Kawaii~Chan probably invited everyone and is going to make us play Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle," Aaron joked,

"Haha, yeah now it's almost 6 we should probably get going the house,"

"Do you even know where the house is?" Zane interrupts,

"Um... No?" Dante said,

"Ugh, I'm only going to show you the way to the house because of the sleepover,"

"Ok, show us the way grumpy pants Zane!"

~Third Person POV~

Zane, Dante, Travis and Aaron eventually got to the house and saw signs saying 'Sleepover Upstairs' and went upstairs only to be greeted by the one and only Kawaii~Chan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What Game/Stuff to Do, Do You Want The Sleepover To Start Off?
1) Truth or Dare
2) Spin The Bottle
3) Watch Movies
4)Other Games
5) Other (Comment)