☆-Five-☆ Kawaii~Chan?!

~Kawaii~Chan's POV~ (You didn't see that one coming didn't you? You did? Oh...)

Kawaii~Chan is... Confused basically all the boys love Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan only ships Aarmau, Laurmau and Garmau had moments but failed. Kawaii~Chan doesn't want Kawaii~Chan's ship to sink! So Kawaii~Chan must do the only thing Kawaii~Chan does best! Kawaii~Chan will watch Laurance~Kun, Garroth~Kun and Aaron~Kun closely and Kawaii~Chan will make Kawaii~Chan's ship sail!

(A/N): If you want count how many times I put 'Kawaii~Chan' in the story)

~Aaron's POV~

I grab Aphmau hand and she stands I look at Laurence who runs away. I turn to face Aphmau and she stares at me in silence until I break it.

"What was that about?" I ask,

"I-I don't know- I think I'm going to go with Katelyn and find the house were staying at. I'll text you when we get there ok?" Aphmau replied in a more quiet tone,

"Okay, just tell me if you need anything alright?" I tell her,

"I will," and she leaves,

I still remember the first time I met the real Aph.

~Magical Flashback~

I was in the Music room playing Eternity (Music Above) I heard someone coming in, I stopped playing and listened. It was a girl who was crying, she knocked on the three practice rooms- I was in the second one but I didn't do anything when she knocked, I heard sit down in front my door. I started to get some texts from Shu when I replied I heard an echo.

Bold - FC
Italics - Shu

Did u hear that?

Yeah I did
Lemme knock 3 times

K

*Knock, Knock Knock*

I heard that.. Is it u? I'll knock 3 times

*3 Knocks*

I heard it... Ur on the other side...

~Magical Time Skip Ends~

That was a good day. I decided to call Dante to see if he and Travis wanted to hang by the beach since I had nothing else do, I called Dante and both he and Travis had nothing to do so we hanged at the beach for bit.

~Kawaii~Chan's POV~

Kawaii~Chan is wondering why Aphmau~Senpai is walking away from Aaron~Kun, Kawaii~Chan needs to fix this. Kawaii~Chan will continue to follow Aaron~Kun and if nothing happens Kawaii~Chan will find Aphmau~Senpai and watch her. Kawaii~Chan isn't being creepy right? If anything involves ships nothing is creepy!
Kawaii~Chan follows Aaron~Kun to the beach where he is hanging out with Dante~Kun and Travis~Kun, Kawaii~Chan doesn't see much happening so Kawaii~Chan will find Aphmau~Senpai! Mm hmm!

Kawaii~Chan finds Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama at the house, Kawaii~Chan will go and talk to them!

"Hey Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama!"

"Oh hey Kawaii~Chan," why does Aphmau~Senpai sound more quiet, Kawaii~Chan needs to find out!

"Hey Kawaii~Chan!"

"What are Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama up to?"

"Oh we were just deciding to pick out rooms, the boys decided that the girls choose the rooms and the boys will have to deal with it, so Kawaii~Chan whenever you're ready you can and choose a room," Katelyn replied,

"Okay, Kawaii~Chan will do that right now but Kawaii~Chan will be back soon!"

Kawaii~Chan hurries off and picks Kawaii~Chan picks a room. Kawaii~Chan will keep spying Aphmau~Senpai until Kawaii~Chan get her answers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will Kawaii~Chan do next?
1) Will Kawaii~Chan: Make Everyone have sleepover
2) Will Kawaii~Chan: Continue to spy on Aphmau and Aaron
3) Or Will Kawaii~Chan:GET AARON TO PROPOSE!

Let's see what Kawaii~Chan does, also how many times was 'Kawaii~Chan' in here? Got to admit Kawaii~Chan is right about shipping if your ship ain't sailing Make It Sail! Now I'm gonna say Kawaii~Chan one more time...

Kawaii~Chan Kawaii~Chan Kawaii~Chan

First Person To Count All of The 'Kawaii~Chan's' is: Maddymaxx