Chapter 6

I woke up to the scent of gasoline and limestone. Where was I? With my vision still blurry, I frantically scanned the area trying to pinpoint my location. Suddenly, I heard faint laughing. I stood up only to realize I couldn't stand up. I was tied against something. It was possibly a wooden beam. Shifting uncomfortably on the concrete floor I called out, "Who's there? I swear if you don't untie me I will make your death very painful!"

"Is that a promise?", I heard a whisper from the right side of my ear. "Get away from me you stupid son of a bitch!", I screamed at the voice.

"Now is that any way to talk to your new best friend?", the voice questioned. I squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them, my vision grew more clear. "Who the hell are you?", I asked.

Then he came into sight. "Randy? What the hell?", I asked stunned.

"You went to a night club, got hit on by some creep then got drugged, congratulations for living up to two different cliches!", Randy cheered.

I scanned the room and noticed we were in some type of boiler room. Judging by the faint music, we were still in the same building as the club.

"Congratulations by the way, you almost killed Will, oh he is such a dumb minion", Randy chuckled.

"What he's not the head honcho, but he owns the club?", I questioned.

"Well yeah, he plays creepy better than I do, plus I always liked playing the protective guy after some girl has suffered being near him. It's a great system you know. Have a girl lured in by the glamour of a club owner, only to find out he is some creep. Then they come to the pretty little bartender who comforts them. It's too easy", Randy laughed.

Processing what Randy was saying, I asked, "You've done this a lot haven't you?"

"Duh, come on Steph. Keep up. Me and Will have been doing this for so long. The girls never expect it, but once we have them drugged we bring em here and drain them. Your fate would have been the same had it not been for WIll and his selfish ways. He must have really wanted you to become what we are if he was going to jeopardize our plan. Nice accessory by the way. Dead man's blood, how cute. Of course it doesn't kill, but it does sting. You're a hunter right?"

I looked away from Randy in disgust.The name of the club made sense now, 'The Lion's Den' clever. I fumbled with the ropes tied around my wrists. With my hands safely hidden behind the beam I began to untie myself.

"Man I have to say I am impressed that you were able to manage WIll, he usually doesn't let up so easy", Randy added as he paced back and forth in front of me. God, I really hope Sam and Dean would realize something was the matter. I wonder how long I was out cold.

"You're dead you know that", I grumbled at Randy. He just laughed and walked over to a table. Once he faced back to me I saw the knife he now had in hand. "Go ahead, kill me. You're still dead",I yelled.

"Oh, now come on Stephanie, why would I kill you, when I can do so much more. So much greater. You would make a fabulous assistant after all", he explained as he bent down. Now face to face with me, he waved the knife in front of me. Then very slowly, he sliced deep into my arm. I bit my lip holding back a scream as my warm blood dripped onto the floor. Now I knew that Randy had the same intentions as WIll, he was going to turn me.

Randy placed the knife on his hand and began to make an incision when a sudden crashing sound came from above us. "Be right back beautiful", Randy smiled before standing up and walking up the stairs to find the source of the sound.

Once he was out of sight and his footsteps had died down, I quickly finished untying the ropes and got to my feet. With a weapon nowhere in sight and Randy just upstairs I decided to find somehwere to hide. Of course the whole place just had to be one big room. Now what? Then I remembered one perk to dressing up in skimpy clothes tonight. I reached down and took off my shoes. With one in each hand, I rand over next to the stairs in the crouching position ready to strike.