Chapter 7

"Lena! Wake up!", Dean shouted into my ear. How did he get into my room?

"What Dean?!", I shouted turning away from him and snuggling back under the covers. I had finally gotten some decent sleep and Dean was spoiling it.

"Have you seen Sam?", he asked with urgency in his voice.

"I'm sure he is just getting breakfast or something", I mumbled into my pillow.

"No, the car is still here", Dean informed me.

"Maybe he walked", I suggested sitting up in my bed.

"No, something is seriously off, I can feel it", Dean explained running his hand through his hair as he began pacing back and forth.

"Hey how did you get in here?", I asked.

"Lock pick", he shrugged, "Anyway get dressed, we need to go find Sam now!", Dean demanded.

Rolling my eyes I slowly got out of bed and went to shower, "Sam is a grown man Dean, I'm sure he will be okay for a little bit", I commented as I stepped into the bathroom.

"Just hurry up!", he shouted sitting on my bed.

I quickly showered and got dressed, all the while Dean was packing our stuff into the Impala. Once I was dressed and ready to go I got into the passenger side of the car as Dean revved the engine. "God I hope he hasn't gotten too far", Dean muttered. "He doesn't have a car, he couldn't have gone too far", I replied.

"Damnit Lena!", Dean shouted, "You don't understand! Sam is my responsibility!"

"Sam is a grown as man who can do what he wants. Now I understand he is your little brother and you feel te need to watch out for him. I respect that. But yelling at me will not help you find him. So I suggest you take a deep breath and wait a little while before you start to worry", I exclaimed trying to calm Dean down. He was speeding down the road at an alarming rate and the last thing that we needed was a car crash.

Dean did as I said and took a deep breath. He slowed down the car a bit and looked over at me. "Sorry, I just...we need to find him"

"We will Dean, I promise. He will be okay. Do you know where he might be?", I asked.

"No", Dean shook his head. I looked out the window with nothing left to say to him.

"Maybe I should just drop you off somewhere", Dean blurted out. I looked over at him stunned at what he had just said.

"Or you can pull over and we can get some brekafast and maybe ease your nerves", I suggested hurt at the fact that Dean thought he could ditch me so easily. It was almost like he had completely forgotten our conversation last night.

"Fine", he muttered. Within ten minutes we pulled into a little cafe.

As we sat down at a table in a far corner, Dean looked down at his feet with a pouty expression on his face. "Dean, we will find your brother. But you need to get your shit together first. You are not thinking properly", I told him.

Dean looked up at my with a glaring expression. "How the hell could you know how this feels, to have your brother just up and leave you. It's my fault he's gone and I have to live with that"

My stomach dropped at Dean's words, because I did know how it felt to lose a brother, I knew all too well how it felt. "Go wait in the car!", I ordered Dean angrily.

He looked at me realizing what he had said and started to apologize. I put my hand up to him shushing him. "Go wait in the car", I whispered tears forming in my eyes.