Chapter 26- Cold and Dead

Elsa
Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop. Make It Stop.
Make It All Just Stop.
No matter how many times she screamed the words, the torture continued. But this wasn't just any torture. This was a special type. There were no bruises or blood. No pain and death. At least, not on her.
She watched as the shadows emerged from the void and silently strangled her sister. Choking the life out of Ana. Ana reached out to Elsa, her fingers desperately reaching for a life that was already lost. And Elsa, was frozen in place.
"You betrayed me.", she whispered with a dying breath.
And the world fell silent.
***
She fell to her knees and pressed her head into the cold snow. No more. No more. No more.
She couldn't take it. She had watched her people be slaughtered right before her eyes, with her simply standing there, helpless and unable to move.
***
She felt something wet in the snow around her. It was wet and thick... And red.
She let out a mangled scream and scrambled back, trying to wipe it from her hands as she backed away. But it wouldn't.
Red stains for the marks she had left on their lives.
***
She felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Good job, child."
It was Pitch. She should be afraid of him, but oddly enough, she wasn't. In fact, she felt a certain comfort being in his presence.
"Well done."
She looked up at Fear's face, and smiled.