Chapter 33- North

Jack

He lifted her lifeless body up into his arms and jumped into the air. The wind and snow around him swirled as it tried to keep him from his task.

He looked around, squinting through the white flakes. He whipped his staff upwards and the snow cleared away.

The Aurora Borealis was shifting above, directing him to where he needed to go. He smiled knowing the Man in the Moon was on his side. He looked back down at Elsa's face, his expression returning to one of determination as he flew north.

***

The workshop was quiet, for once. Jack had been telling the truth when he said that he had never been inside before, after trying for years. That didn't mean he didn't know how to get in.

The elves had left their stations to help a couple of very furious, and very light-bulb covered yetis.

It wasn't that he didn't want the other guardians to be involved, he just didn't want then to be involved, if that made sense?

He gently set Elsa into the center of the Guardian symbol. He walked over to the control station and examined the diverse display of multicolored buttons and switches. He found the one he was looking for and slammed his hand down on it, then ran back to Elsa's prone figure.

He disappeared just as the elves came in through the side door, a second too late to stop him.

***
Last Edited 01.2016