Chapter Two

Kazuichi looked up at the tall gates of Hopes Peak Academy in front of him, giving off an intensity of pride so great that it forced him to hang his head low as he made his way inside. It had taken him twenty minutes to get from his 'home,' (more like prison) to school and he could feel the stares of men, women and children alike staring at him, their eyes sending daggers into his back, well thats what he thought anyways. As he began walking to his classroom, he decided he may as well stop by the bathroom, to see the damage done to him by his 'father.'

Kazuichi grimaced at the ugly mark covering a quarter of his face, already turning a pale yellow/green colour, though it had been worse before. After looking around the bathroom and making sure no one was there, he got out his camouflage kit, picked up at a local gas station, (it was really just a cheap make-up blender kit) and began covering the bruise, using small amounts of the 'camouflage' at a time.
He nodded at himself in the mirrow after deeming it good job, as long as no one stared at his face for too long, they wouldnt notice.

Who would anyways?

It was then that Kazuichi heard the bell, signalling that he had to go to his classroom for the attendance, also scaring the hell out of him at the same time. He sighed, another day pretending to be someone he wasn't, a heterosexual idiot who was obssessed with his classmate, Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess. Kazuichi slowly started dragging himself to his classroom, hoping that no one would notice the bruise on his face, or the scars that littered his whole body, from top to bottom. He stopped right in front of the door to his classroom and took a deep breath, fixing his beanie quickly and checking himself over once again.
He swung the door open and was met with the strangest group of people one could ever hope to meet, there were people with coloured hair, long hair, spiky hair, hardly any hair and people ranging from all different sizes, weight and height wise.

Compared to these people, he may have seemed normal in looks, but personality was a whole other matter.

"Hey miss Sonia!" He shouted, as he ran over to the princess, where she sat, conversing with his alternate personality's worst enemy, his love rival,
Gundham Tanaka, the Ultimate Breeder.
In truth, Kazuichi thought that Gundham was a nice guy, albeit a bit strange with his words and actions, but actually a kind and caring guy when he wanted to be.

"Oh...it's you! Stop stealing miss Sonia away from me!" He shouted in 'annoyance' as he plopped himself on top of his desk, which was seated next to Sonia's and in front of Gundham's.

The breeder stared at Kazuichi hardly and said, in his deep, yet soft voice, "as I have told you many times, shark mortal, I have no intentions of stealing 'miss Sonia' from you, nor is she a piece of property for you to own!"

Kazuichi felt bad for Sonia, of course he did, who would want some weird, pink haired dude following them around and harassing them every chance they got? He knew it was horrible and made him seem weird, but he had to keep up appearances, if he let anyone know any weaknesses of his, they would exploit it the first chance they got, never letting him live the normal life he wanted.

"It's okay Gundham, I don't mind that much, it is his personality and we cannot change that!" She exclaimed, holding up her arm in a mock weight-lifting positin, with one hand on top of her bicep.

Kazuichi looked at Sonia in surprise, though he knew why she was so optimistic, he always felt jealous of her and her lifestlye as a princess. He knew she never had to deal with an abusive parent, money problems or bullying in her life at all, he bet she could remember the last time she had a proper meal that wasn't leftovers from someone else.

After looking at her intensly for about 5 seconds, he decided to sit down in his seat and wait for class to officially start, he had only just started his day and it had already been ruined. The breeder and princess stared at their classmate in confusion, expecting Souda to give back some embarrassed response or rub the compliment in Gundhams face. After a quick glance at each other, they soon went back to their conversation about the occult, and sacrificial rituals, though Gundhams eyes did linger for a bit, knowing that he should ask what was wrong, in concern for the mortal who he would consider as his friend..