Chapter Seven

Gundham stared at the the man in confusion and anger as he started laughing, his voice booming throughout the house which was barely even standing.

Did he think it was some kind of joke?! That they were kidding? Or did he really not...

"Sir, this is not something you should laugh about! He could be in critical condition right now! Or he could already be dea-!" Sonia slapped a  hand over the mouth in horror, she couldn't believe she had just been about to say those words...

He father looked at them in contempt and sneered, "Ha! As if I care 'bout that runt! This is the forth time 'e has been in ther' this month!" He shouted, spittle flying from his mouth.

Sonia and Gundham couldn't believe what they were hearing, did this man really not care at all about the wellbeing of his child?!

"S-sir please, we just need a signature so we can go see him, we will leave straight after!" Sonia said, determination in her eyes.

The larger man rolled his eyes and shoved a scribbled note into her hands, "Whatever, take it and tell 'im he is not welcom' in this house 'ntil he comes to apologise for causin' me so much trouble" he snarled, oushing them out the door, "now leave!"

It was then that Sonia and Gundham were forcibly pushed out of the house, the man stomping up the stairs, grumbling about his life regrets, he probably had to many to count, they both thought bitterly. They had begun walking back to the hospital, in silence until Sonia decided to speak up.

"Do you think its always been like this?" Sonia inquired, a heavy aura surrounding her fragile frame, Gundham looked at her quizzically.

"Would you care to elaborate my dark queen?" he replied, not knowing exactly what she meant.

"I mean... we just found out that...our friend is not only incredibly smart, but he has an abusive father and lives in poverty! Yet he always acts like he is fine!" Sonia shouted, tears now falling down her face, "Did we ever even ask him about his life? What if he did tell us and we didn't listen! So many times he has helped us, yet... we have never done a single thing for him..."

Gundham felt tears starting to fall down his face. landing on the purple scarf wrapped around his neck.

"I...do agree with you my dar- Sonia, it is true that we have not done a thing for him, and he has always helped us...but that does not mean he was unhappy!" Gundham shouted back, wiping his eyes furiously, "Although he may not have opened up to us, or ever asked us for help, I do believe he was happiest with us..."

Sonia nodded in agreement and helped wipe Gundham's tears away with a  small, pink hankerchief.

"I do believe that Gundham, but still... I do I wish I was of more use to him," she replied looking towards the ground as they walked.

"Wait a minute...." Sonia said, looking up in alarm, "Why are we taking our time?! We need to hurry!" Gundham looked at her in shock and they began running to the hospital, dreading what may have happened to their friend.

It, again, took them 20 minutes to get all the way back to the hospital,  they were panting as they ran through the front door to the help desk.

"W-we're here to see the pink mortal!" Gundham exclaimed, pointing his bandaged arm at the receptionist in front of him. Sonia quickly said Souda's real name and the woman gave them the proper directions to his room, they than raced to his room.

Sonia and Gundham stopped outside his room, panting hard from all the physical activity they had been doing.
They were about to head in when the nurse from before, the one who sent them on their little errand, stopped them.

"You cannot see Mr Souda right now, I'm sorry," she said, her lips pursed and clipboard in her hands.

"Why do you dare stop us you wretched woman!" Gundham said in annoyance, "We have the finished the dark quest that you sent us on!"

The nurse sighed, "You cannot see him, because he is in surgery right now, it seems that there were some unaccounted injuries to his person, that have only recently been discovered."

Sonia and Gundham looked at each other with worry all over their faces, was he going to be okay?

"When will the mortal finish his deep slumber?" Gundham asked the nurse, hoping it wouldn't be long.
"About three hours" she said back to him, starting to walk away from the two.

Gundham sat down on the chairs behind him and decided to wait the three hours, Sonia did the same. As they waited, they prayed for his safety, that he would come back to them, so they could tell him a few simple words.

Sonia Nevermind and Gundham Tanaka, wanted to tell Souda Kazuichi, to kill himself...
-----

Sorry for the slow update! Hope u enjoy plz vote and comment!!!!