Chapter Four

Gundham wiped his eyes as he chased after his friend, the Ultimate Princess, Sonia Nevermind.

"Dark Que- Sonia, please stop!" Gundham yelled as he ran after her through the halls of Hopes Peak, "please, let us discuss what has happened!"

Gundham sighed in relief as he saw her slow down, "Finally, you have listened to my demands" Gundham said happilt, as he sed his scarf to hide the slight redness of his eyes.

"O-okay..." Sonia replied, tears still falling down her cheeks as she looked towards the ground. Gundham, not liking how she was so sad, grabbed her arm and started running to the fifth floor, where the garden was, he thought that they could, perhaps, talk about the  events that happened earlier that day. As they got up to their destination, Gundham led her to a spot on the grass, away from the entrance or any other people in the room.

"It is okay my Dark Queen, I am sure he did not mean what he said," Gundham began, trying to comfort one of the few people he calls a friend, "he may have just been shaken up from the earlier fright he had today."

"M-maybe...but he seemed so serious Gundham...what if he was speaking the truth?" Sonia replied, with now dry eyes and a sniffling nose.
"Well I guess time shall tell my queen," he said, "afterall, well do have our bad days."

Gundham gave Sonia a reassuring smile and took off his bag.
"Aha! I know what shall cheer the queen up at once!" He said, as he started opening his bag, "a delicious feast, prepared by an angel of god!"
Sonia smiled, knowing, by now, that he was talking about his boxed lunch, made by his mother,  "that would b-be nice.." she said weakly, preparing for the poison that his mother called food.

It was then that the test papers fell out of Gundhams bag, though he paid no heed to it, since he knew what it was.

"Gundham, what, may I ask, did you just drop?" Sonia asked, as she picked up the papers, facing towards the ground, her eyes widening as she saw a roughly scribbled name on the back.

"Just my results from the dark trials we had," Gundham explained, as he rummaged through his bag, looking for the boxed lunch still, "pay no attention to it, we already know what they say."
Sonia suddenly grabbed one of Gundhams moving arms, "I don't think we do," she said, pointing to the name on the back once she took her hand off him, because there, scribbled in the top corners of the four score sheets was the name;
Souda Kazuichi, Class 77-B

Gundham felt his eyes widen as he saw the reason of Kazuichi's uneasiness right in front him, what would the results be?

"S-shall we look at these forbidden documents, my dark queen?"Gundham inquired, unsure what to do.

"Although this is quite a serious breach into a dear classmates privacy...I think we should look at it, we do deserve the truth after all!" She said, as she began placing the pages down on the ground still face down.

Gundham nodded, albeit he was a bit unsure, he did want to know what could make the Ultimate Mechanic so upset.
Sonia began reaching her hand out to the first score sheet, and with an overly exageratted flourish, turned the page over.

They both looked at the sheet, English, it read at the top, 79 points. They both looked at each other, it wasn't a terrible score by a long shot, maybe it was one of the other tests?

It was Gundhams turn this time, he slowly lifted his hand to the next score sheet and gently turned it over.
This sheet was History score sheet, where it had a 79 score circled in red, still quite a high score, they both thought, but still not the reason they were looking for that could explain their classmates actions.

"M-maybe we should stop...his reason for his actions are most likely on these last two sheets.." Sonia said, feeling guilty about the whole process.

"That is true, but we have already delved in further then we should have, we should at least finish what we have started, we shall prepare for the worst though," Gundham replied, "through process of elimination, I concur that the other sheets are maths and science, the hardest of them all."

Sonia hummed in agreement and they both took a sheet in hand, turning them over.

"What is this blasphemy?!"Gundham exclaimed, looking at the score sheet in amazement.
"W-what?! I don't understand!" Sonia yelled, sheer amazement etched on both their faces.

The first sheet read Science and just below it was a 100 mark score, circled and underlined in red, alongside it was Maths, which had the exact same score, 100 points.
"T-this is genius level! No one in our class got scores this high!" Sonia whispered loudly to Gundham, "why would he want to hide such amazing scores?!"

"I am as confused as you are m'lady, surely this is quite the puzzle..." he replied, also whispering.

It was at that moment, that Souda burst into their small clearing, "W-what the hell a-are you doing?!" He shouted as he saw his score sheets, face up for the world to see.

"I...I thought I t-trusted you!" He yelled, eyes beginning to water.
'This is all my fault,' he realised, 'I was the one that made them angry enough to ignore my privacy afterall..'
Kazuichi felt the tears roll down his face as he ran from the two of them, he knew what would happen now...
And he was not looking forward to it...