I Need You To Skrt On Me

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

August 20th - 2:29am - 129 South Miranda Place - Hidden Hills - Los Angles, California

Bey POV

The week that followed was bizarre, but routine

The week that followed was bizarre, but routine. Rob and Lauren had obligations everyday so I was left to my own devices. I got my bedroom more organized. I re-read my syllabi and my first weeks lesson plan. I finally touched bases with my mom. She and Richard had decided to head to New Orleans for a few days, just because.

I took a few solo trips around town, finding a closer grocery store and the nearest Apple Store in case my laptop ever died. I went down to the Santa Monica Pier, but left quickly after I realized it was a weird place to be by yourself. I caught up with some friends from college on Facebook, went and saw Robyn's waxer. Every night I cooked dinner for the girls and every night we'd end up in some naked heap. Every morning, I went running with Onika.

She didn't pull anymore kissing stunts on me, but she didn't speak to me either. Robyn and Lauren seemed content with the fact that Onika and I weren't verbally abusing each other so they didn't try to force us any closer. With that her and I would meet every morning on the porch and run. I had no idea what she did with the rest of her time. She took off in her Rover or on her bike everyday after we ran.

I had to force myself not to look out the window every time I heard her motorcycle come to life or pull back in. I had the sneaky suspicion she looked really sexy on that bike and it would make the distance she'd put between us even harder to deal with. When she was home she made a point to place herself on the exact opposite side of the house. If I went on the porch, she went upstairs. If I was in my room she was in the living room. She always seemed to be on her phone. At first I thought she was on the phone with Daya, but I'd heard her say Mom once and the name Nas.

I tried my hardest not to think about her, but it wasn't working. That kiss, that amazing, perfect kiss haunted me. Fantasies of Lauren naked on my lap or Robyn playfully spanking my ass made me smile every time they popped into my head, but my uncontrollable wandering thoughts and dreams were of Onika and that kiss. I could see why Lauren and Robyn liked her. If what Onika did to them in bed was anything like that kiss, I probably would rock, paper, scissors them every night just be with her. Her physical appeal wasn't all that kept her on my mind though. When she was ignoring me, I was watching her. She was really funny. I'd walked in on several conversations where she'd had Lauren and Rob laughing their asses off. Of course the moment she saw me, she would quickly down shift and turn the focus to one of the other girls. Or just leave the room.

She actually seemed kind of sweet. She was amazingly gentle with Lauren and Rob. She showered Rob was with intense affection. If it had just been the two of them, I would hedged a guess that Onika was actually in love with Robyn, the way they were together. And when she wasn't teasing her, she coddled Lauren in a very caring way. She dotted on her, giving her as much attention as she demanded, which was odd coming from Onika. She seemed the type to push the elderly into oncoming traffic, but she was even more patient with Lauren's hyper, erratic behavior than Robyn was.