Doing It Wrong

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

October 28th, 2016 - 9:21am - 129 South Miranda Place - Los Angles, California

Bey POV

I am not a big fan of crowds, but I'd heard that Halloween in Hollywood was something to experience

I am not a big fan of crowds, but I'd heard that Halloween in Hollywood was something to experience. Rob, on the other hand, assured me that was not the case.

"Honestly, Bey. You get completely dressed up, walk four miles in a crowd so dense no one can even see what you're wearing. Then you get to where you're going and it's so packed full of people you can't get a drink and when you do, it gets spilled all over your costume."

I laughed, pulling Lauren into my lap on the bed. "So what exactly are you saying, Rob?"

"I am saying we are NOT going out on Halloween. However," she crawled closer to me, her nipples hang over Lauren's mouth. She took advantage while Rob kissed me. "I will never tell you that you can't dress up for me."

"Really?" I smirked at her before poking her bottom lip with my tongue.

"Uh huh." The discussion ended then, mostly because Lauren's fingers had assisted her tongue in distracting Rob.

I enjoyed watching, with them both between my legs. Lauren lazily dragging her fingers up and down Robyn's slit. Teasing Robyn's free nipple while Lauren adored her with her mouth. My other hand gently stroking Lauren's hair away from her forehead. It was fantastic watching them play, watching--and listening as Robyn came. Kissing her sweet lips while she shuddered against Lauren's fingers. Before long I was soaking wet and more than pleased when it was finally my turn.

Instead of going out, we decided to stay in and watch scary movies with Will, Ryan and Justin. Onika was warned this time, but it didn't matter. She was hired to do hair and makeup for the Halloween Masque at the Playboy Mansion. She pretended she would miss Rob and Lauren, but we knew she would be enjoying the eye candy.

We had a great time with the boys. Feeling bad for Will we piled on top of him, so he didn't feel completely unloved. None of us would agree to sit on his lap though.

The holiday wasn't totally lost to the foot traffic of Santa Monica Blvd. I still had to chaperone the Halloween dance at school. Principal Banner asked that we all come in full costume. I didn't volunteer. Will did for the both of us. I understood that Mrs. Cope, the Home Ec teacher couldn't stand for more than ten minutes at a time and I also understood that Mr. Phillips, Twelve English, was having ankle surgery that weekend. Our pod was the youngest and least handicapped, so of course we had to chaperone.