Stay Out My Fantasies

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

August 20th - 9:09am - 129 South Miranda Place - Hidden Hills - Los Angles, California

Bey POV

I woke up with a smile on my face

I woke up with a smile on my face. I was alone, but still there was no way I could not smile. My night with Onika had been perfect, better than I had imagined it would be. Everything I had done with Lauren and Rob was excellent. They were fantastic lovers, but the way Onika touched me sealed the rightness of my decision. I needed to be here with the three of them. It was right for me to be loved by all three of them.

Rob had gone into school a few hours before me and of course Onika was already on set, so I had the kitchen to myself to recreate the previous night in my head. No one was around to catch me blushing wildly or giggling to myself. No one could tease me about the aftershocks of pleasure that shook me visibly every moment I thought of the way things had gone with Onika.

We were out on the porch for a long time. She fucked me until I could barely stand. I had no idea how many times I came, but every orgasm was better than the one before. When it was over, Onika turned me around and held me close, the toy still pressed between us. My wetness covered the dildo, the base of the harness and Onika's jeans. She didn't seem to mind.

"You think you can sleep now honeybee?" she asked, laughing softly.

"Yeah, I think I'm pretty worn out. Thank you," I replied, unable to contain a drowsy grin.

"Good." She kissed me twice, once on my cheek and then on my forehead, before sending me back to bed. I'd considered joining her in her room, to return the favor, so to speak, but she looked like she was ready to pass out, so I didn't protest when we went our separate ways. There would be plenty of time to show her my many talents.

Before I fell asleep, snuggled back up with Robyn, I'd decided I wasn't going to tell her and Lauren that Onika and I had finally slept together. What had happened between us was no secret, but I liked that it had just been the two of us. There was no need to brag about it, or even bring it up. Lauren and Rob would see that things between us had changed soon enough.

 Lauren and Rob would see that things between us had changed soon enough