Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter( I have to do this)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

"It was Romilda's idea," Dean said. I felt the anger bubbling up inside of me. "She thought that if Harry saw you with me, then he would go to her."

"ROMILDA!" I yelled. That was what she was giggling about. I turned to see her laughing so hard that her face was as red as my hair. I tried to jump over the couch to grab her throat, but Harry grabbed my waist while I was in mid-air.

"Ginny, it's okay. Let's go upstairs," Harry said, putting me on the ground. He entertwined our fingers, and pulled me to the boys dormitories. I layed in his bed as he pulled the curtians of the four-poster around us. As he lay next to me, Harry pulled me on to his lap, and started snogging me.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you," I said. At that moment, the curtains flew open and Ron appeared.

"Ginny," he said. "Hermione wants to talk to you."

"Okay, Goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight, Ginny," Harry said.

As I was leaving I heard Ron say, "I noticed the ring." I smiled. As I entered my dormitory, Hermione screeched and hugged me.

"You're marrying Harry?" My best friend asked.

"Yes, but I don't know when. Harry and I haven't really talked about it," I told her.

"Still, congratulations. I'm still waiting on Ron to propose to me."

"Don't worry, it'll happen. Well, I'm tired, Goodnight Hermione," I said.

"Goodnight, Ginny."

The next morning at breakfast, I didn't see Harry, so I thought he was still asleep, and I decided to go wake him up. But what I saw when I walked through the out of the hall made my heart shatter.

~Harry~

I decided to go to breakfast early the next morning, because I was very hungry. Ron actually took the fact that Ginny and I were getting married pretty well. I sat down at the Gryffindor table and one of Romilda's friends came up to me, asking if she could borrow a quill. I dug around in my bag to find one, and when I did I handed it to her. She hurried to the other end of the table, where Romilda was sitting. I took a drink of my pumpkin juice, and suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore. I went back up to my dormitory and fell asleep. When I woke up again, I made my way to the Great Hall to find Romilda. She was standing outside the hall talking to her friends. I walked up to her, spun her around, and kissed her.

"Harry?" Ginny sounded heartbroken. "Why are you kissing Romilda?"

"Why wouldn't I? I love her," I said. Ginny took a ring off of her finger and threw it at me. She walked up to me, and slapped me, immediately running off, Hermione following.

"What the hell, mate? I thought you loved Ginny," Ron punched me in the gut.

~Ron~

Something's wrong with Harry. He's too kind to do that to Ginny. And he loves her.

~Hermione~

That's not the Harry I know. He loves Ginny too much to just turn on her like that. I can tell in the way he looks at her.

~Ginny~

Please tell me this is a dream, it's not happening.

"Ginny, I'm not going to lie to you, Harry really said that," Hermione said.

I said that out loud?

"Yes Ginny, you said it out loud," she said.

"No, no, no," I sobbed. "He can't do this, he said he loved me. I was supposed to marry him."

"It's not like Harry to do this, I'll figure it out, ok?" Hermione said.

"Yeah, okay," I cried into her shoulder.

~Romilda~

I sent Jackie over to distract Harry so I could put the love potion I made in his pumpkin juice. As he was looking through his bag, I ran up, poured it in, and ran back, sitting down just as he looked up. He took a drink and got up. It was a tricky love potion, so it would take at least an hour to work, but I could wait.

About an hour later, I was standing outside of the Great Hall when Harry came over and spun me around, snogging me senseless.

"Harry?" That hussy, Ginny's voice rang out. "Why are you kissing Romilda?" She asked, disgust in her voice.

"Why wouldn't I? I love her," Harry said. Yes, it worked. I thought inwardly.

Ginny threw a ring at Harry, and slapped him, running off. Hermione followed her.

"What the hell, mate?" Ron exclaimed, punching Harry in the stomach, and following Ginny as well.

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," He said. "Let's go to class." He laced our fingers together.

____________________________________________

Ooohhh so Romilda put a love potion in Harry's pumpkin Juice. This chapter is dedicated to @Logan_rose_inspired for the idea. Thanks.

Also, I realized I skipped Ginny's Seventeenth Birthday, so I was thinking that I could do a flashback chaper about it, yeah?

Comment/Vote/Follow me/ Share the story.

Oh and if you want to know anything about me, ask in the comments, or PM me.

Thanks loves,

Jordan.