Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

_________________________________________________________

~Ginny~

Harry had a lot of visitors in the hospital, but I never left his side. When the healer came, he told us only three people could stay, so there was a big fuss about who it would be.

"Mum, he attempted suicide at the thought of being with out me, so I should be here for him. Ron and Hermione are Harry's best friends, so they should be other two," I told her.

"Alright, fine," she agreed. Mum, Bill, Dad, Charlie, George,
and Percy all left. I told Ron and Hermione that we were the ones staying.

As Harry slept, Ron watched a muggle football game on television, but got bored and turned on a Quidditch game. Hermione and I talked, and soon Harry woke up. He and Ron started talking, and I was fighting the urge to be by him, but I decided to let Ron have time with his best friend.

"How is everything with you and Dean?" Hermione asked.

"I broke up with him, again," I replied.

"Why?"

"Because, when I was asleep on Deans shoulder, I had a dream about my seventeenth birthday, when Harry said that he would kill himself if he hurt me, or lost me. And when I woke up, I knew that I believed him about the love potion thing," I told her.

"Oh," she said.

"Yeah, how are things with Ron?"

The brunette smiled and launched into stories of her and my idiot brother. I looked out of the window in Harry's hospital room, and saw that it was dark. I looked at the time on Harry's watch and saw that it was ten.

The healers brought in roll out beds for us to sleep on, and Ron Hermione out theirs right next to each other. They laid down and Hermione put her head in Ron's chest. I walked over turned down the lights after rolling my bed out. I heard moving around where Ron and Hermione were, and knew they were snogging. I was about to lie down when I heard a faint "Ginny" I looked over to see Harry staring at me, a frown on his face.

"Ginny, wi-will y-you sleep i-in this bed with me, p-please?" He asked nervously, his voice high.

"Harry, are you sure you want me to? I mean, I am the reason that you attempted suicide," I told him.

"Ginny, you are not the reason I attempted suicide, I am. And yes I'm sure I want you to, I won't be able to sleep without you next to me," he smiled.

"Well then, yes, I would love to sleep by you."

"Great," he scooted over and made room for me. I climbed into bed next to him, and laid my head in his chest.

"Merry Christmas, Ginny. I'm sorry for ruining it."

"Harry, you didn't ruin it," I assured him. "You made it better."

"How?" he asked, confused

"Well, I'm laying in a bed with the love of my life, and I broke up with my boyfriend that I didn't love, and I have the most beautiful ring that a boy gave to me, all because you tried to kill yourself."

"So you liked the ring?" He smirked. Oh, this is how it's going to go?

"Yeah, it's this tiny little star, some boy in the waiting room asked me to marry him, and I said yes!" I squealed, laughing at his face. "I'm just kidding, the Infinity Ring means a lot to me."

"Good, because you're my Infinity, nobody else's."

"Harry, I'm not even sure we're back together yet," I told him.

He didn't say anything for a few minutes, but eventually broke the silence with,

"Do you want to be?"

"I don't know," I told him honestly. "Harry, I love you so much, but I'm scared that if you become my boyfriend again, I'll just get my heart broken again."

He got out of bed, got down on one knee, and said

"Ginny, I love you, you're my everything. I never meant to hurt you, but I did, and ended up hurting myself too. I promise I will never do that again, as long as we both shall live. Would you please be my girlfriend again?"

"Yes, Harry, I will be your girlfriend again."

"You're mine now."

~Harry~

I watched as Ginny fell asleep, and when she finally did, I took out the ring that I always had with me. I had enchanted it to follow me everywhere when Ginny wasn't wearing it, so she never lost it. I decided I was going to propose in Hogsmeade on Valentines Day, like I was originally going to. I spoke to Ron earlier about it, and he finally agreed.

I wasn't going to let Ginny go this time.

______________________________

So I don't really have anything to say. Yeah.

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/
FOLLOW

THANKS,

JORDAN.