Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

Warning: Self-Harm towards the end of this chapter.

_______________________________________

~Harry~

I was sitting on my bed, twirling the ring that I gave Ginny between my fingers, when the red headed witch herself came bursting through the bedroom door, with such fury that the door almost split in half.

"Harry, there's someone at the front door for you," she said angrily. I wonder who it could be, I thought.

"Oh thanks," I replied, making my way down the stairs. I opened the door to Romilda standing there, looking pleased with herself. In my peripheral vision, I saw something move behind me. I turned to see A very depressed looking Ginny and a very mad looking Ron sitting on the couch. I turned back to Romilda.

"Romilda, we need to talk," I said. "Come in."

We sat down on the couch, but before I could say anything, she pulled our lips together. I heard Ginny and Ron get up and leave. I pulled away.

"Romilda, no," I tried to say, but she kept forcing herself onto me.

"Romilda," I continued quietly, holding her back. "I know what you did." She reached for her wand, but I took it out of her pocket before she could grab it.

"You put a love potion on me, and for that, I hate you even more than ever before. I love Ginny and I always have, always will. That love potion just hid my feelings for her. I am hers, if she still wants me." I suddenly remembered the promise I made to McGonagall.

"I will never let anything hurt her, not even myself," I had said. But I knew I had broken that promise. I knew I had hurt her, and I wanted to kill myself because of it.

"I'm breaking up with you Romilda," I finished. I got up and went to my, or Bill's old room. I heard her get up and run out of the burrow.

~Romilda~

I decided to surprise Harry, so I was standing at the door to Ron's home, because I knew that's where he was staying. After I knocked, the door was opened by Ginny. I glared at her.

"Ugh, it's you,"she said, disgusted.

"You're a little bitch, go kill yourself," I said. Ginny slammed the door, but not quick enough to hide her tears. Minutes later, the door was opened by Harry, Ron and Ginny following behind him.

"Romilda, we need to talk, come in," Harry said as Ron and Ginny sat down on the couch.

I followed him to the couch, but I didn't let him say anything. I just pulled his lips to mine. Ron and Ginny left right then.

"Romilda, no," Harry tried to say, but I didn't let him finish.

"Romilda," He whispered. "I know what you did." I reached for my wand to erase his memories, as I did to Hermione, but Harry took it out of my pocket.

"You put a love potion on me, and for that, I hate you more than ever before. I love Ginny, and I always have, always will. That love potion just hid my feelings for her. I am hers, if she still wants me," he paused, frowning, and I knew he was deep in thought. He looked like he wanted to die.

"I'm breaking up with you Romilda," He continued a few minutes later. He got up and went up the stairs, as I ran out of the house.

I have to get rid of Ginny, and I know just how to do it, I thought.