Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

____________________________________________

~Romilda~

About 3 weeks later I was in the library, trying to figure out how often to give Harry the potion. I needed to give this potion to Harry twice a month. The book I got the recipe from also said something about the number six, but I was too excited to keep reading. Harry was mine now. I smirked evilly.

I made my way to the Great Hall, where I saw Harry writing something down. When I was sure he wasn't paying attention, I poured the second dose of love potion in his juice.

"Hi Harry," I said, striding up to him.

"Hello, love," he replied.

"What are you doing?"

"Professor Gain asked me to help her with some papers," he said. I hated Professor Gain. She was always staring at Harry.

"Oh really?" I asked, hiding my jealousy. Just then, Hermione Granger stormed over.

"I know what you did!" She said.

"Obliviate!" I shouted, with just enough power to make her forget whatever she knew, and a little more, just in case.

She had a confused look on her face when she walked away.

"What did Hermione want?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. You look thirsty, why don't you take a drink of your Pumpkin Juice?"

~Ginny~

3 weeks. 3 weeks of hell, watching Harry and Romilda. I didn't think I could handle it. I was breaking. I needed a distraction. And I needed Harry back.

"Ginny," Malfoy said. "Do you need something?"

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him down to the Great Hall, where Harry was. I made sure Harry was looking, and pulled Malfoy's face down to mine, kissing him, hard. I looked over to see Harry staring, confused.

Ok, so it's going to take a little more than snogging Malfoy. I'll ask him to be my boyfriend. Yeah, that's a good idea.

"Draco, would you like to go on a date?" I asked him.

"No, why would I?"

"Please?"

"You do know that Potter and I don't hate each other anymore, right?"

"Fine, nevermind."

So Malfoy was a bust, but what about Dean?

"Dean, I'm ready to give dating another chance," I said when I found him.

"Really? Then would you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend," I say, just as I see Hermione.

"Hermione," I call out, waving my best friend over. "Did you find out what was wrong with Harry?"

"No, I didn't know I was looking for something wrong with him," She said. I notice the look in her eyes.

Romilda used a memory charm on her. Ugh, I'm going to kill Romilda, after I get Harry back.

~Harry~

After I took a drink of my pumpkin juice, a certain Red-headed witch popped into my mind, and suddenly, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I looked to my left to see that very witch snogging someone. Ginny was snogging Malfoy.

For some reason, I got upset at that. I didn't love Ginny anymore, did I? No, I love Romilda.

I went over to Romilda and started kissing her, but all I could think about was Ginny. "I love you," I said. "Let's go to my dormitory."

When we got to my bed, I tossed Romilda a potion, making sure I didn't get her pregnant. I wasn't ready to be a father. We stayed in my room all day, because it was Saturday.

___________________________________

3 months later, I had taken a drink of my pumpkin Juice, and I had the sudden urge to kiss Ginny. I had no idea where it came from, but I needed to. I was starting to think I still had feelings for her. Luckily Ron still invited me to stay at the burrow during Holidays.

As we pulled into Kings Cross station later that day, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I walked up to her, but Ron and George got in my way.

"Uh, no," George said. "You're not allowed to talk to her."

"Come on, we're going to be in the same house for two weeks, it's going to be hard not too," I said.

"We don't care, you're just going to break her heart again," Ron said.

~Ginny~

I turned to see Harry staring at me. I wanted desperately to run up and throw my arms around him, but he was with Romilda.

I saw him start to make his way towards me, but Ron and George stopped him. It was probably for the best. Romilda came up behind him and threw her arms around his neck, snogging him fiercely.

On our way back to the burrow, Harry sat next to me in the car. I still felt sparks when our knees touched.

That night, after I brushed my teeth, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, pulling me to their owner's body. I spun around to see Harry.

"Harry, what are-" I was cut off by his lips against mine. I threw my arms around my neck and kissed back. He pushed me against the wall, and I jumped, pushing my thighs around his waist.

We heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and Harry put me down, hurrying off. I felt those sparks, a lot.

~Harry~

I kissed her. And I liked it. I felt sparks. But I'm love Romilda, don't I? No, I love Ginny.

I knew for sure I loved Ginny. I don't know how, but I did. I needed her, but she was with Dean. I screwed it up. I sat on my bed, thinking, and then love potions popped into my mind.

That's it. I was under a love potion. I never really loved Romilda.

I decided I was going to get Ginny back, one way or another.

~Romilda~

I realized that Harry was getting distant from me when he didn't hug back at Kings Cross. So I picked up the potions book and read.

Lovers Reversed Potion

Each time you give one person this potion, they will gradually fall back in love with their previous lover, or undo the love potion above.
Warning: Do not give this potion to the same person 6 times in a row. This will cause them to severely hate you.

Oh no! I gave Harry this, potion after giving him the one before this one. He's going to hate me and fall back in love with Ginny. I have to do something about this.

______________________________

Hello, sorry about the huge time gap, but I needed to move the story along... Yeah. Also, the co owner of this account, Sam, has asked me to ask you to check out the non- Harry Potter related works on this account. (They're his, and they're not getting enough reads)
Ok then, umm so I'm still wondering if you want me to do a chapter about Ginny's seventeenth birthday. It will just be a chapter saying what they did, and but I won't be continuing the story in that chapter. I'Ll just continue the story in the next chapter. You get what I'm saying? Comment if you want me to or not. Okay, bye.

COMMENT/ VOTE/FOLLOW/SHARE

Thanks,

Jordan.