Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter

____________________________________

~Ginny~

When I woke up, my face was pressed against a bare chest. I started panicking, wondering what had happened, but then I remembered that Harry came in and slept in my bed with me. I smiled as I remembered him tickling me.

Just then, Hermione's face appeared through the curtains.

"Have you seen-" She spotted Harry. She shook him awake and reprimanded him for sleeping with me [A/N: Not in that way, perverts ;)] and said that Ron was worried.

"Hermione, it's my fault," I said. "I couldn't sleep, so I went to get Harry. I asked him if he could sleep up here with me instead of in his dorm, because of Ron."

"What's Ron going to say when he sees Harry coming down these steps?"

"Uh-" I began, but Harry interrupted.

"Hermione, can you go get my invisibility cloak for me?"

"Fine," she said, rushing to the common room.

~Hermione~

As I entered the seventh year boys dormitory, I saw Ron staring, no, glaring at a piece of parchment.

The Marauders Map. Oh no.

"Hermione," Ron said, visibly shaking with anger. "Why does the map say that Harry is in your dormitory, more importantly in Ginny's bed?"

Think, Hermione, think.

"Harry and Ginny decided to prank you." Good one, Hermione. "Harry bewitched the map, to make you think that he was sleeping with Ginny. They're really in the Great Hall."

As Ron left, I grabbed Harry's cloak, and ran back to my dormitory.

"Harry, Ron's on his way to the Great Hall, but there are still some people in the common room, so I suggest you wear the cloak anyway. I told him you decided to play a prank on him, because he saw The Marauders Map," I said, throwing the cloak to him.

I left and made my way to the Great Hall to get some breakfast. Ron was looking around for Harry and Ginny.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"Hiding from you," I told him.

Half an hour later, I saw them coming into the hall.

"Look, there they are," I said to Ron, pointing at the big oak doors.

"Bloody hell, that wasn't funny," he told Harry and Ginny as they sat down beside us.

"Why are you guys in your Quidditch Robes?" I asked. "Today is the day of the Hogsmeade trip."

"We have Quidditch practice, today," Ginny said.

"What?" Ron asked. "Why didn't I know about this?"

"We didn't tell you?" Harry said.

"No." Ron looked irritated.

"Well we have Quidditch practice in half an hour."

Ron got up and rushed out of the hall.

"Well, since I have nobody to go to Hogsmeade with, I'm going to watch practice today.

~Ginny~