Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter

______________________________________

~Ginny~

"Harry!" I screamed. He looked up, dropping the knife. I rushed over to him, catching his head just as he passed out. I cradled his head in my hands.

"Mum, come quick, it's Harry." Mum, Ron, and Hermione ran up the stairs. Mum picked Harry up and carried him down the stairs, the three of us following. Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Percy, George and Dean, all stood up, looking Worried.

"Suicide attempt, meet us at St. Mungo's," Mum said to the lot. She disappeared. Dean grabbed my hand, at the same time that I grabbed Harry's gift to me. We disapparated, ending up in front of St. Mungo's. I went up to the front desk so I could see Harry, but they said I would I have to wait. I walked to over to Dean and sat down, leaning my head on his shoulder and falling asleep.

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked up to see a pair of green eyes staring down at me.

"Hey," Harry said. "Happy seventeenth birthday Ginny."

"Thank you," I replied, kissing his cheek.

"Can we talk? Its kind of important," he said.

"Yeah sure."

Harry got into bed with me. "I just wanted to be first one to give you your present," He said.

"Oh yeah, that's very important," I smirked.

"Shh, You'll ruin it." I loved having this kind of relationship with Harry. One where we could just be ourselves and not be worried, one where we could make jokes to each other and not be offended. Harry pulled out a box about the size of my hand. He opened it and there sat a necklace. It was a green H, the same color as his eyes. He nuzzled his head into my neck, and we both smiled.

"I love you," we said at the same time. We both chuckled.

"Harry, I'm scared," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, lately George has become distant, and I'm afraid that if he doesn't talk to someone, he'll become suicidal and kill himself."

"Ginny, that won't happen, George is strong," Harry assured me. I scooted down and laid my head on his chest. We stayed in silence for a few minutes, until I broke it again.

"What would you do if I became suicidal, and attempted suicide?"

"I would never leave your side," He replied in a 'duh' tone. "What about me?"

"Well, I would do everything in my power to keep you alive, and kill myself if you died."

"Well, if I ever hurt you, or lose you, be it death or another man, I might just have to commit suicide."

"Well then you better hold on to me, because I have a life to live," I laughed.

"Don't worry, I will," he said. "So, how do like the necklace?"

"Oh, I hate it," I said, biting my lip to keep from smiling.

"Really now?" He started tickling me so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"Ok, I love it."

I woke up, and saw that Dean was smiling down at me. It was an attractive smile, but it wasn't Harry's. I realized I needed to break up with Dean, if I was dreaming about him still.

"Hi," he said.

"Dean, can we talk?"

"Yes, of course," the boy smiled.

"We need to break up," I said, bracing myself for his reaction.

"Again? Why?"

"Because I thought I moved on, but what happened today proved that I can never get over Harry, because I love him too much. I'm sorry Dean."

"Whatever, Ginny, bye," Dean stormed off.

I looked down, and remembered that I still had Harry's gift. I held it in my hand, and decided to open it. Curiosity had gotten the better of me.

I pulled off the lid to the small box, and saw a ring with a sideways 8 on it, an infinity sign.

There was a small note taped to the lid.

Ginny, it read, I know that you're happy with Dean, but that doesn't mean I'm over you. I found this in a muggle shop in London, and I thought of you, because you're my Infinity, even if you Hate my guts. I'm so sorry, I love you, and always will, even if you end up marrying Dean and I end up forever alone.

Yours if you want me,

Harry.

He must have bought written this note after I told him about me and Dean, because I don't think he really payed attention to me before that.

The tears were stinging my eyes. He was still my everything, my Infinity, as he put it, and I was ready to be his again.

"Ginny, Harry's awake, and he's asked to see you," Ron said, pulling me from my thoughts of the Green-eyed wizard.

"Ok, thank you," I told my brother.

I walked into Harry's hospital room and sat beside his bed. His eyes were closed, so he didn't notice me come in, but he wasn't asleep.

"Hey," he said, sensing my presence.

"Hey," I replied. I decided to tell him what happened with Dean. "I broke up with Dean."

"Really?" he smiled. "Did you get my gift?"

"Yes," I said.

"Ginny, listen, I don't know if you still refuse to believe me-"

"Harry, I believe you," I cut him off.

"Well in that case, McGonagall told me that there's a surprise Hogsmeade visit as soon as we get back, so would you be my date?"

"Yes, I would love to," I smiled.

___________________________________

Hello there, so HUGE Thank you to Logan_Rose_Inspired because so far she's helped me a lot with this story, she is an amazing writer, so go check her works out.

In other news, I really liked this chapter and I hope you did, too.

COMMENT/FOLLOW/SHARE/
VOTE

Thanks,

Jordan