[APOCALYPSE BTS FF] CHAPTER 1 [THE END OF THE WORLD]

~Y/N's POV ~

I woke up with a strange pounding in my head. Squinting my eyes, I see 7 unfamiliar faces.
You: Huh?....where am I....? And other question.....who are you people??....
*you suddenly feel a aching in your head again*
You: AUUGH.... you winced as you groaned in pain.
Boy#1 Yah! Are you alright?!?!
Boy#2 DID SHE GET BITTEN?!?
*what does he mean by bitten???*

Boy#3 YAH JIMIN TAE GIVE HER SOME SPACE!!!
Boy#3 Sorry miss about the maknaes......
they get overprotective when they are around girls.....
Boy#3 My name is Seokjin but call me Jin for short.
Boy#1 Hi My name is Taehyung but call me TAE or V for short! *he makes a box like smile*
Boy#2 sorry for shouting at your face but, My name is Jimin.
You : oh it's okay but.....where the heck am I?!?
Jin: well your at Whistel high but....
*jin shifts over to Jimin and whispers something*

~Jin's POV~

You: should we tell her?....
Jimin: no, we shouldn't it may scare her....we have to wait until it's the perfect time......
You: okay......

~Back to your POV~
*what are they talking about.....*

Tae: We will have to wait until the others come back so in the mean time we will be on guard so Y/N please have some rest because we have a long day ahead of us....."
You: wait why did you say "will be on guard." Is there someone targeting us?!? Is there someone trying to kill us?!?!
Tae: Aishh Y/N calm down!!! No one is here to kill us.....

~Tae's POV~
*oh gosh I'm lying to her already great job Taehyung....GREAT job....I hope she doesn't look up to me like I'm a bad Person....*

You: No one is trying to kill us it's just that..... *oh gosh...* SOMEONE MIGHT TAKE OUR ART SUPPLIES!!!
YEAH.....SOMEONE WILL STEAL OUR ART SUPPLIES AND WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT OUR ART SUPPLIES!!!!!!
*Sarcastic Noo*
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

~Back to your POV~
*gosh I think he hit his head too hard maybe?....*
You: yea.....right........

~Narrator's POV~
Silence filled the room..... but suddenly Many gunshots were fired, to top that off...a horde of zombies were chasing 6 people.
Boy#1 :RUNNNN!!!!!
-Author-nim's POV-
Or you can sing the song run while running for your lives, yea maybe that's better than to think of "ohhhh a million zombies are gonna kill us run!!"
Now sorry for interrupting the story and
Baiiiz...

~Back to narrator's POV~
Boy#3 : GUYS GET TO THE TRUCK NOW!!
Y/N was trembling in fear from the sight of the undead she had never seen something disturbing as much as this. She felt unsafe, sick... When the boys told her to run she couldn't, she was too scared that she couldn't move. She just stood there helplessly.Suddenly One boy grabbed Y/N's Hand and started to lead her out the school.
what do you think is going to happen to Y/N and the boys?
Will they make it out of the school safe??

-AUTHOR-NIM'S POV-
ANM: HELLO READERS THIS WILL BE MY FIRST FF SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MY HORRIBLE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES! ALSO, I AM MAKIMG THIS INTO A VIDEO SO THEN IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER TO READ THIS FANFIC!

YT: MahBTSTaehyungAddiction

See you guys In da next part!!