APOCALYPSE BTS FF CHAPTER 2 [ESCAPING THE DEADS]

[Y/N POV]

???:
QUIT STARING START DOING
*why is this guy helping me?....I don't deserve to live at this point.....*
You stared blankly as the anonymous boy is helping you escape.

[TIME SKIP]

After all the running it soon came to a end, almost.... you heard yells so you glanced over your shoulder and noticed a boy was falling behind.
*gosh...should I help?....or nah?.....hmmmmmmm.....yea. He might have a caring family...that they might be worried if he disappears...*
You snapped back to reality and went straight to your quick thinking. Looking straight ahead of you, you saw a wooden saber.
*maybe that would be the best weapon to use to win? Whatever Y/N CMON HURRY*
You forcefully let your hands free from the boy's grip, he started at you like as if your a lunatic. You sprinted as fast as you can to the wooden saber that was on the truck, when you finally reached the saber you ran ASAP  to the boy.

[Author-nim: sorry I'm too lazy ok I'm already stressed with school homework.]

Gladly not eaten alive yet, just inches away from saying Goodbye to the world. Jumping, you feel like your reaching the sky but then de-escalate from the sky. Lifting the saber above your head you swing the saber with all your Might aiming for the zombies head. Since you saw many zombie movies you thought that it would help. But surprisingly it worked, the zombie did not move. So you suspected that the zombie has died.
*wow well I guess that was a workout*

You: Hey....you...*Pant* o— *pant* Okay?...

???: Yea.....thanks...miss?....

You: Y/N....and please don't call me miss just call me Y/N, Simple....

???: Oh....okay.....sorry....Y/N, I'm Jungkook.....

You: Shiz.....I just realized.....I'm covered in blood....do you guys have any spare change of clothes?....

Jimin: Actually Yea, I do have an extra set of clothes. But, it may be a lil tight because....it belongs to my little sister....she was supposed to preform a play today but since she forgot her costume. So she asked me to bring her costume to her but.....it's too late now....since...

You: Yeah....ok let's not think about the bad side ok?..... Also I don't care if the clothes are tight just as long as I change out of my bloody clothes....it stinks....

Jimin: Yea ok......here *he passes you the set of clothes*

You: thanks...

Jimin: oh by the way you can change in the truck while we wait here....

You: kay.

[Time skip]

It took you 3 minutes to change into your new clothes.

This is what you were wearing :

It was a really tight but you didn't care at all, all you cared about was the live, Fight, flee

You finally finished so you got out the truck and at the moment you put one foot on the ground all eyes were on you.

You: Jimin I didn't know that your sister's clothes were "a little" tight not tight but really tight.....

Jimin: hah....sorry....But hey you look amazing!

You: thanks.

Jin: YAH YOU GUYS STOP TALKING CUZ LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE!

You turned your head and a horde of zombies were starring at all of you.

You: SHITTT YALL LETS GO
(Yoongi) ???: SCREW YOU ZOMBIES

[Time skip]
[Narrator POV]
Y/N and the boys barely made it out alive.
The group decided to go to the city since whistell High is in the country side of Korea.
The truck ride is supposed to be a couple hours, But for Y/N it felt like years. Only silence filled the truck everyone giving glances back at each other thinking out what's happening to the city.

Y/N: SOOOOoooOoooo........I didn't catch you 3's names.

(Hoseok) ???: I'm Jung Hoseok.
Said while giving a smile. But the smile disappears immediately.

(Yoongi) ???: Min Yoongi.....
He said coldly.

(Namjoon) ???: Kim Namjoon......
Silence filled the truck.....
Jin then broke the silence.

Jin: Go to sleep now children....

Everyone except Jin:
OKAY JIN EOMMA!!

[Author-nim: HEYYYYYYAaaaAaaa sorry I didn't publish this chapter earlier because, I'm kinda busy with homework by the moment but I hope you guys are enjoying this FF as it is my first lil project....BUT NOW I WILL CONTINUE WRITING FOR YOU GUYS, PLEASE PARDON MY POOR GRAMMAR!! AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS  NEXT TIMEEEE!!!]

(Btw make sure to watch this FF on my YouTube channel! )

MahBTSTaehyungAddiction.