APOCALYPSE [BTS FF] CHAPTER4 [Rememeber me]

Jungkook's POV

What?? How does she??... what?!?! I never told any of my hyungs about my little elephant! And how does she know? Maybe....she's right....Should I just accept the fact that I'm her "Little brother" should I or nah.....? This is crazy first a apocalypse...NOW THIS CRAZY GIRL IS SAYING THAT IM HER LITTLE BROTHER??!?! HOLD TO FRICK UP NOW THIS IS TOO MUCH!

A/N: Jungkookie I think you should just....accept it? Cuz it says right here in the scripts... -.- just do it don't waste time....

Jk: SORRY! ITS JUST THAT I CAN GO INTO CHARACTER TOOOOOOOO MUCH THAT I HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR THINGS!!

A/N: ok...just focus and go back to the story!

[Y/N's POV]

Uhhhh....jisoos...

A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have made the worst decision in my life....I just said that this kid is my little brother...wth Y/N how mental can I get?

Y/N: Sorry if I made this awkward....I think it's best for you guys to stay away from me....you guys can drop me off at some point when you want to because I don't care anymore.....

Everyone except Y/N: What?? What the jisoos

Jin: nope I'm not stoping to truck. End.Of.Conversation.

Y/N: *deep sigh* okay.....

[Narrator POV]

It was a only a few hours until they reached Seoul.

But they came to realization, that the whole city was full of nasty flesh eating monsters.

[A/N: lol I tried so har for this part :'))]

Jungkook: what the...f——

Jimin: What happened to Seoul?!?

Everyone was distracted by the horrifying sight that they had crashed into a abandoned vehicle.

[Y/N's POV]
In a blink of an eye I had realized everything has went downfall. The safe truck and now the worst place to go to in this apocalypse....wait...WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!??

You: GUYS!  CAN YOU HEAR ME??
???: help....
A faint voice called out.
???: please....help us....
I ran to where the voice is coming from.
I was shaken by the horrifying sight.
It was a mother with a child.

The Mother: p-please...h-help m-my d-daughter...I-it's too l-late for me...
She showed you the bite Mark.

You were shaking, knowing that the child will never experience a normal childhood. But you just nodded and held the child in your arms.

You didn't notice but the boys were behind you sobbing like idiots....

Until you noticed a zombie heading straight for you guys.
You stood up causing the boys to flinch a little, startled by your sudden moment.

You: guys we have to get going. It won't be safe for us and this baby.

You quickly searched for something sharp to use as a weapon. You have spotted a "beautiful" (Sarcasm used) Rusty pipe. You didn't care where it's been but all you cared about it to keep everyone safe.

You: Jin please hold this baby for me please?

Startled he just nodded and held onto her tightly.

You ran to the zombie, feeling much more power an energy than ever before. You crushed it's head and ended the strike with a back flip.
"Wow been a long time since I've done that :))" you thought

[Note: y/n was a gymnast back then but quit because she knew that someday she would find something else, that will catch her eye other than gymnastics]

You quickly walked back to where everyone was.

You: hah...sorry...for startling y'all...please forgive me....

Everyone: it's ok...At least you saved all of us.

The boys stared at each other.

The boys: How?...WHAT?

Boys: STOP COPYING ME!

*Arguing noises in the background*

(Gosh when will they stooooopp ;-;)

I just started to walk and I didn't even realize this but the boys just followed silently .

How......

Are we

Getting.....

Out.....

Of this hell......

I just kept on walking. Unknown of where to go.

Until.....I spot Car keys.....plopped on the floor where my feet are.....

"Hmmm suspicious. And strange......" I thought.

And kept on walking forwards until.........

I find a dead man in his van.

Dead......

^^^^is what the van looks like!^^^^

You stared at the van and then pointed at it brought along with a cold and blank expression..

Yoongi POV

Wtf is Y/N doing?

(A/N: sowy I'm just trying to write like Suga is actually thinking like that cos
A-G-U-STD) (sorry...)

I looked over her shoulder to see what she is pointing to and I choked on my own saliva. *ahabowbbspnqhapkqhos*
"How the...."

"IM DRIVING!" Said Jin dashing to the car kicking the dead guy out without any problems. Wow this guy might actually have some issues I swear.....

A/N: Hello, my fellow peoples of the internet! Sorry that I don't update much. Also I tried making this chapter long but....not long as I expected. Be nice to one and other and merry Christmas and happy new year. (Just in case I miss telling you guys this) BYe!