APPOCOLYPSE [BTS FF] CHAPTER 3 (OFFICAL) [Unforgettable memories]

A/N: Hai peoples of the internet! I'm making dis announcement on maybe....each chapter, for some suggestions and lucky users will be having "shout outs" in the end of each chapter. Don't forget to READ the LAST messages/ Rules from top to bottom to know how to suggest your suggestions! Byeeee and enjoy the story !!

[Y/N's POV]
Waking up to someone's callings in the middle of the night, while Jin was still awake forcing himself to stay awake.
??: Noona.....Noona..
Turning my head to the voice, I was (jung) shook ._.  But it didn't really matter. I examined the little Jungkook's facial features.
(A/N: oooooooh Y/N don't be a creepos)
I didn't realized this but... he looked so familiar.....
My whole world felt like it's going to crash. I see blurry figures, I feel achings ....It's getting harder to breathe every single second....
You:
He——l...p....

you faint and crash down to the solid uncomfortable trunk's floor.

Waking up in a different world you thought, but actually it was just your memories flooding into your mind.

*flash back*

Young Y/N: " Mommy daddy, please! Please stop fight——"
*Y/N's father had kicked Y/N in the stomach causing her to fall down*
Tears were rushing down Y/N's cheeks, her mother just stood there in disbelief for a good 5 seconds before taking any action.

Y/N's mother: I CAN'T BELIVE YOU JUST HURT OUR CHILD LIKE THAT!

Y/N couldn't handle watching this that she ran to her baby brother's room. Grabbing him out of the crib gently she held him tight while crying on her knees.
Y/N: I-I'm *sobs* sorry Jungkookie..... I'm so s-sorry *sobs* That you can't live a happy child hood like mine.... *you cried your eyes out*

[Muffled yells from your parents]
Father: WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME HUH??!? WHY CAN'T WE JUST LIVE IN OUR OWN HOUSES
HMMM LET ME RE-PHRASE THAT.
WE.ARE.GOING.TO.DIVORCE.

Mother: W-what?? But what am I going to do around this house?? With both of our children!

Father: Simple, I will take Jungkook and you take Y/N. AND I WILL TEACH HIM HOW TO BE A REAL MAN AND YOU CAN GO TEACH YOUR LITTLE GIRL HOW TO BE A REAL S@&T?!? HUH HOW ABOUT THAT??

Mother sobbed and sobbed. You couldn't stop crying it was too much to take in, One day it was a "sunshine and rainbow" "normal" family and in the second you cut back to reality it's just a bloody burning hell. A war zone.

[END OF FLASH BACK]
Y/N groaned and screamed while the unforgettable pain strikes through again.

Her screaming woke everyone up questioning what is happening until they saw Y/N screaming and crying as she held onto her head. Wishing and payed that the pain would go away.

[minutes later]

She couldn't feel anything, her body felt numb after the pain had stopped. She can't believe her eyes that someone related to her was in the same area from where she is. Right in front of her nose. How silly and foolish she thought. The whole time from the beginning she couldn't even recognize someone dear to her. All these years of loneliness and nothing. She finally found the missing part to her happiness. Family.

A/N: Ok...ok Y/N you can stop now....Pls cut back to the story and get going with the other scenes pls...

Y/N: oh ok...sorry Unnie.

A/N: also please and when I say it I mean it, please stop calling me unnie.

Y/N : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Cutting back to reality]

Y/N stared at Jungkook.
*she pointed her index finger at him*

Y/N: may I please talk to you...In private?

Jungkook: sure?....but....I don't see how talking in private will be possible cos.....look...

*gestures the truck's trunk space*

Y/N: ok yea true....but u just want to talk....ok?

Jungkook: ok?

*Soon 5 pairs of eyes were on you guys*

Awkward silence......

Still.....

Silence.......

Both of you: can you guys stop staring at us?......

All except Y/N + JK: Oh....Yea...yea...yea sure....

*scoots to the far end corner*

Jk: Okay?......

Y/N: whatever.... so I "dragged" you over here to talk about...me. Do you know who I am?....

Jk: Y/N. Why?

Y/N: My Whole Name!!! Not just First...First and last....

Jk: Y/N....?

Y/N: *sigh* I'm Kim Y/N....I had a little baby brother when I was little but because of my parents they had a divorce and they separated myself and my brother....and I have a guess that Your MY little brother.....
You may not remember me....because you were still a little baby so it's not your fault..

Jk: Wut.........Wut da flip....

Y/N: I don't know if I'm right but....If you want proof I can give you proof...You have a birthmark on your leg. Two little small dots connected to make a elephant I guess..... *you let out a little laugh* you can maybe check for yourself....

Jk: *rolls up pants* .....elephant......dot....sister.... how???.... do you.....??? I never——...... never mind.......

Y/N: kookie...is that actually you??....or are my guesses are incorrect.....

[Please say your last name is Jeon.....please....]

Jk: No...No...no.... I'm Jeon Jungkook....I think I am your............
.....little.....
Brother...

[Jungshook] 030

[dramatic k-drama "love at first sight scene"]

Y/n: It's been a long time lil bro....

Jin: GUYS——- WERE GOING TO CRA——-

*the car crashes into a tree*

A/N:
Sorry this FF isn't that great like those pro writer Stories buttttttt....,..
Maybe leave a suggestion on in the comments for the next chapter.

"Rules"

•should be appropriate
•Maybe make a original character to the story
•try to write the setting,emotions and actions clearer than my words of describing objects,people and emotions.please.
•smiley faces *heartu* with a lot of *ageyo* *winku* flip I have some issues please call the CherryBlossom120 for help pls....

BYEEEEEEE I WILL BE EXCITED FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!