Chapter 7 [the cure?]

Guys! Thank you so much for 1k+ views! I love you guys so much! To be honest I didn't think my first book will reach this many views! I'm still in shock but I'm trying to post more often! But I can't make promises because of my FTX and GT I might not get to post during summer and the next few weeks but I will try my best to stay online pretty often! Remember I love you guys!!! And let's get onto the story!! (Please listen to the song while reading....I just thought it would match the mood.) (song: Rolling Girl piano cover)

•Y/N•
We have been questioning where we can figure this problem out. And honestly we only had one plan. And it might be a great one but we hopped that it would work....but taking the risk is too high...

"Flash back"

"Guys...we shouldn't just stand here and do nothing...." Jin said suddenly, startling everyone.
"Jin's right...we have to end this misery as soon as possible. How are we supposed to put up with this mess our whole lives." Said the silent Yoongi.
"But how exactly?" Said the Maknae line.
"Maybe we can find a science lab to make or even find a  cure?" Namjoon suggested.
We all shrugged.
"That is a great idea but....how are we going to find a lab? With PROPER equipment. And HOW are we going to spread the cure?" You asked. "EASY! You use canons filled with the cure or watchama call it and then fire it in the air so then it spreads and everyone is safe yay!" Taehyung said while jumping. "Ok but let's just stick with finding a lab first then we can go and plan the other things later." I said.

(Back to the present time)

'I can't believe we're doing this...seriously..' I thought.

So we all got going with our "small adventure." Gosh. I swear to lord jisoos if we die I'm blaming Namjoon. Seriously.

We were walking for about an hour...and surprisingly, no zombies have been spotted in our sight...well that is a relief....

"This road is toooooo looooonnnng!~" whined Taehyung. "Taehyung. Can. You. Stop. Whining?!?!?" Said Jin while frustratedly running his fingers through his hair. "Sorry...I can't help it BECAUSE WE WERE WALKING FOR AGES ON THIS ENDLESS ROAD!" Taehyung said while raising his voice.

[A/N: Lmao you can probably tell because of the caps lololololol. Ok carry on to the story...lmao]

"WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE TO WALK WHEN THERE'S CARS EVERYWHERE DUMB-ASSES!" Yelled Taehyung. "WELL I'M SORRY THAT YOU WANT TO USE THAT CAR FOR A DEATH WISH, BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO DIE HERE TAEHYUNG."Jin yelled on top of his lungs, causing nearby zombies to catch the attention. But. Their bickering didn't stop. We all tried to stop them but they just didn't listen. Namjoon looked fed up with their childish act. And Jimin...just clung onto Hoseok and Yoongi....But, both of them just held onto Jimin. And I just awkwardly held onto Yunmi. Gee this whole time I feel like I'm taking care of 8 babies and not 1. Sheesh....now I understand the feeling of parenting. Note. It's tough and you will feel like shit. While the zombies were approaching closer by each step they took. I couldn't hold this back anymore, their bickering is pointless and annoying. "BOYS! STOP CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ARE ATTRACTING ATTENTION TO THESE HIDEOUS ZOMBIES YOU DUMB-ASSES!" I yelled while keeping my eyes shut, while breathing heavily. I can't believe I said all of that in one breath! Both of them just stared at me shook and then realized the zombies surrounding us. "Guys we should get out of here..." Said Jimin while shaking. "Yea we know that but how?" Said Namjoon. "Just follow me." I said. As I eyed a huge metal sheet. "Everyone get behind me, Jungkook use the saber and keep an eye out for everyone's backs." I said calmly, but deeply inside I was shaking. I hope I can get everyone out safe. I used the metal sheet to cover everyone while we dashed through the crowd of zombies. As soon as we made it out of there, I noticed something...a building from afar. "Guys! Look, there's a building right there! Maybe we should check what's inside?" I asked. Namjoon was hesitant to answer but nodded his head as a answer. Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi, they just nodded their heads right away. And just looked at me like I'm a maniac, but luckily agreed. And finally Jungkook, "LET'S GO! THERE MIGHT BE A LAB RIGHT THERE!!!" He said excitedly. This little boy is crazy....I swear to jisoos...

*Time skip*

We all walked to the building and saw a busted up logo on the side.
"Seoul [Name the laboratory for me pls you're author is too lazy rn]"

Jungkook kicked the door open and soon we were there.

Not long after all of our eyes were wide open.

(Hey Guys I just wanted to say pls read my new story "the ranting book" I pretty much answer questions, rant, write one shots, new story ideas and so on.) Thanks

Sorry this was a cliff hanger. These days I'm getting busy because of  finals, projects and soon, my Grad Vacation so I'm sure I won't be updating on this story quite often but I will do my best to  finish this book ASAP! Also I will be writing true stories about myself or so requested story ideas. But before that I need you guys to comment your stories you want me to write.

(Also I might be writing smol chapters on Mystic messenger. Bitch this game has got me going crazy but not as crazy as I am with BTS)

Love you guys!

Also finally are you enjoying this book?

If not I'm sorry I will try my best to improve.