Y/N's Past Memories [PROLOGUE]

WARNING MY FWIENDS THIS MAY SCARE YOU AND YOU MAY HATE ME FOR THIS BUT I WNATED TO MAKE THIS FF A LITTLE REALISTIC
ALSO TRIGGERING WARNING MY FRIENDS JUST A HEADS UP >~<

A/N's POV
You're probably confused, and don't understand how Y/N started having head aches in the beginning of this story right? Or how she keeps on remembering things in random times right? RIGHT??!? Well, I will "tell"to you the untold story of Y/N and how she started in just a simple classroom of a high school

Y/N's POV

It was just a few classes away from lunch. My favourite time of the day. But goes terribly wrong.....all the time.
Hello, my name is Kim Y/N. Would you like to hear my greeeaaaat past? (Sarcasm) well then keep reading and you will kind of understand things that I went through. A couple of years ago, when I was still a little girl my father and mother had a divorce....After their divorce I have never saw my Father nor my younger brother. Also known as Jeon Jungkook. I'm sure that one day I see him....he wouldn't remember me. Of course. Because when everything went horribly wrong he was only a baby and couldn't grow up with me. Hah....I can't believe this. I remember the day when my parents told me that my wish will come true. Of having a younger brother.....and when that came true I was so happy but. Don't think that everything is going to be sugar coated today no. Not today people, a couple of months later when they announced that there is going to be a new family member in this "lovely" family. Hell started to rise. Each moment when my parents are in the same room they always had a argument. Non stop, I try stopping them from fighting. But nothing ends well as expected. I usually get abused or kicked out the house that I have to sleep outside.....But then my parents started to act all "sunshine and rainbows" until Jungkook's birth but, it was pretty obvious it was all fake, but I just acted along like any other kid would do. Because, I just lost faith in everything that I just didn't care anymore. The first few months....it was alright but.....the first year....wow it was great! NO I'm just kidding. My Parents had a divorce in the beginning of the year which affected me badly. I was about 7 and was in grade 2. About to turn 8 in August. August the 10th actually.. Moving on. I started to lose all of my friends. My friends that I thought would never back stab me....they were the only ones who knew about what happens at my house. Because one day I was stupid enough to cry a river when it was school that I told my "friends" about the situation I'm going through. But like I said after the divorce every happy moment spent. Was just a waste of my time. And My life. My friends started to tease me at school. At first I thought. Hah hey they are just joking about it it doesn't matter right? But when it went started to grow into physical actions. I just had no emotions anymore. I couldn't cry whenever they started to kick/ punch me. I couldn't feel anything when they gave me death threat notes. I couldn't express any of my feelings when they called me a sl*t. When they called my mother a sl*t. I just didn't care anymore. It went on and when I was graduating from elementary. My mother got married to a new man. No it wasn't my father. No it is not Taehyung's father. But his name was Kim Myungsoon. (Yes it's a made up name) I remember those times when he stared at me while I slept .He stared at me while I ate. He stared at me when I did practically everything. I thought this is just what he does, I don't care. Until when one night at the dinner table he started to grab my knee then my thigh. I smacked his hand away as I ate peacefully. And he continued, on and on. Until it one day my mother left to run some errands. He rapped me. It scared me for years. I was only in 8th grade. I didn't even tell anyone. Not even my mother. Of course, she wouldn't. She was too busy to give me any attention. I had depression but no one really payed attention towards my actions. I started self-harm. I went through cutting. Then tried to hang myself. Tried to drown myself. But nothing really worked to save me from the pain that has grown on to me. It continued for years.

Soon I was in grade 11. The Bullying still continued. Self-harm still went on. Depression started to just clear up. A tiny. Tiny. Bit.

When it was lunch
I was bullied

When it was class
Names were called

After school
They push me around

Yes. That was my schedule. Every.single. Day.

One day. I was sitting near the window side of the class. I always just stare out the window. Until I spotted something unusual. Some person just bit a teacher's arm. And just ate her alive........ I tried telling someone.

"Guys....someone is eating a teacher alive....." I called out. But no one cared. Until the school sirens went off.

A intruder...

Announcer: EVERYONE STAY CALM AND EVACUATE. I REPEAT, EVERYONE STAY CALM AND EVACUATE.

Announcer: H-hey GET AWAY FROM ME. *screaming* HELP SOMEONE. IM GETTING ATTACKED.

Everyone gave each other glances. Worried and unaware of what it happening.

In a snap, everyone started to push and kick and punch to get their way out of the school. I tried getting out but. I was badly hit by my classmate. Everything went black for me. I had dreams of people around me getting eaten alive. Or was it reality? After about 2 days from what I heard from everyone (BTS) they told me that the apocalypse started.

"Are you okay?" Voices started.

"I think she's alive" said one.

"She's waking up" Said another.

I squinted my eyes and woke up clueless and helpless of what is happening right now.

You realize you lost some of your important information. Like name....Family name......Why are you even here.

You: Huh?....where am I....? And other question.....who are you people??....

*you suddenly feel a aching in your head again*

You: AUUGH.... you winced as you groaned in pain.

Boy#1 Yah! Are you alright?!?!

Boy#2 DID SHE GET BITTEN?!?

*what does he mean by bitten???*

And that's where my long journey of fighting has begun.

[A/N: Hai, Sorry if you didn't understand some parts of the story. And please pardon my horrible and low quality English. Do you understand y/N's past now? And also sorry for that Ewwww scene. I just wanted the story to sound more realistic so ye....
baiiiiz . I totally did not have 3 mental
breakdowns because of  school :'))]

UPDATE:

WOAH GUYS I DDINT EXPECT TO GET 111 READS ON THIS BOOK LOL EVEN IF THATS A SMALL FOR ALL THOSE PRO WRITERS IM STILL PROUD :'))